TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park Group is searching for a dynamic Account Executive to join our expanding Gaming division.
Our Account team balances the client needs with our team's ambition to push the envelope strategically and creatively in ways that disrupt, surprise, and delight our target audiences. You will create a path to executing great work that moves our client's business and delivers on our ambitious creative goals.
You'll be a strategic client partner for integrated campaigns, brand level communications, social media campaigns, influencer marketing and experiential activations, new business pitches and more. You love diving into client's businesses, understanding their marketing challenges and proposing solutions. You love partnering with clients and creative teams to make cool stuff. You're a self-starter who doesn't need to be told how to take on tasks. You don't see obstacles, you see opportunities.
Client Management & Business Development
• Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to provide senior level strategic insights. Engage with clients at all levels and continue an ongoing relationship development. Identify opportunities for account growth.
• Acts as a go-to person for cross-functional team(s), collaborate effectively with Strategic Planning, Creative, etc., foster positive internal relationships and ensure everyone understand deliverables and clients, needs
• Voice sound, strategic point of view on projects
• Manage account logistics flawlessly, from schedules to budgets to talent to legal approvals
• Anticipate client and team needs and provide proactive solutions to keep the agency team one step ahead
• Monitor and inform the team on contextual, competitive and business landscapes
• Cultivate a relationship with key day-to-day clients
• Lead status meetings with clients, including partnering with key team members to ensure the status document is updated accurately
• Work with Account Director / VP to ensure key projects/tasks have clear objectives, aligned owners and timing, and execute against those tasks and objectives
• Support the Account Director / VP on larger-scale productions while also learning and gaining experience along the way
• Maintain impeccable attention to detail in all facets of the job, from proofreading emails to partnering with production to ensuring that every detail is considered, double-checked and approved internally before releasing work
• Own entire small- and mid-sized projects end to end with minimal oversight from Account Director, including managing clients and the internal team
• Navigate the internal production process to find efficiencies where possible
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 2+ years of experience at an advertising agency
• Demonstrated track record of positive client and creative team relationships
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative; approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxobj4-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.