Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Website Compliance Analyst will be part of the Website & Application Resource Center (WARC) team, which sits within the Government, Regulatory & Compliance (GRC) department. The primary responsibilities will be to review and analyze consumer-facing websites for Live Nation Entertainment global businesses against the LNE GRC published policies, primarily the Website & Application Compliance Policy.
The Analyst will also ensure that the project applications used for the review are current with the latest status. The Analyst will work with assigned project managers, other shared services, and website owners to remediate websites - globally. The Analyst will be working with the Website & Applications Program Manager.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Review and analyze website functionality and compare it to LNE's Website & Applications Policy
• Create and produce documents based on analysis results
• Create knowledge base articles to allow for successful support and troubleshooting of the team's infrastructure
• Create and maintain guidelines and documentation pertaining to reviewing websites and applications
• Work with project managers, other shared services, and website/application owners to resolve issues
• Other ad hoc duties, including assisting the team with the Website & Applications Resource Center
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or Information Technology, and/or equivalent 4+ years of study/experience in business analysis, website development, or project coordination is required
• Technical knowledge of how websites and applications are built and how they function, including CMS platforms, DNS, and SSL certificates is required
• General understanding of consumer-facing website and application privacy, information security, and accessibility requirements
• Experience with products and integrations to external applications or systems is preferred
• Experience in project management is a plus
• Experience with the following platforms is a plus: Asana, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Box, MS Office
• Must communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and via video conference
• Must be detail-oriented and possess analytical skills
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Must be self-driven and able to work with evolving priorities and changing scopes
• Ability to determine and manage priorities with cross-functional teams with competing priorities
• Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders to meet organizational goals within the deadline
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time zones
• Ability to work with people who have English as a second language
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information is required
• Passionate and willing to learn, with excellent soft skills
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzzpe-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.