VERIFIED FAN COORDINATOR
Location: Los Angeles/New York
Division: Ticketmaster Music
Line Manager: Director, Artist Platforms
Contract Terms: Full Time
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
The Verified Fan Coordinator plays a critical role in the management and execution of Verified Fan programs for Ticketmaster Music. The Verified Fan Coordinator acts as an advocate of the artist within Ticketmaster, representing their interests, making decisions on their behalf, and working within Ticketmaster to meet/exceed the established goals for the tour. This role is also relied upon to be a valuable resource in assessing the viability and success of tour offerings, as well as to provide critical insight into the touring business as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Create Verified Fan campaigns in collaboration with Artist & Promoter Relations lead for each tour from start to finish.
• Collaborate across Marketing, Music, Product and Engineering teams to ensure quality across all campaigns
• Own the creation and scheduling of all fan communications including email and SMS
• Track record and interpret relevant metrics during the campaign creation process and onsales
• Establish historical documentation and tracking for campaign specifics to enable a clear view into all campaigns
• Develop deep understanding of the Verified Fan Content Management System to accommodate custom asks from top artists
• Work alongside cross-functional groups, including, but not limited to, event and marketplace operations, marketing, finance, legal, product, abuse prevention, and others, to initiate and execute Verified Fan campaigns within the constraints of tight, and often fluid, time deadlines
• First line of support for day-to-day client needs for Verified Fan; managing and motivating various cross-functional team members toward meeting client expectations regarding established tour objectives and desired outcomes.
• Responsible for administrative departmental functions such as monthly reporting, invoicing, and information gathering.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of music industry experience
• Previous experience at a ticketing company, music label, management company or talent agency preferred
• Self-starter, with a bias toward action and execution
• Passion for music
• Must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook. Salesforce experience a plus.
• Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the company.
• Must be a proactive problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• An understanding of marketing (especially digital and social media marketing) for music artists is a huge plus
• Demonstrated ability to manage cross-departmental projects, for teams working towards the same goal
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
The expected compensation for this position in New York City is:
$58,500.00 USD - $64,000.00 USD
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law and the New York Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California or New York City applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or New York City or perform the position from California or New York City. Similar positions located outside of California or New York City will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California and NYC Laws, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn4z8-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.