- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
As a seller you will be assigned to and responsible for a point of sale in the venue where artist merchandise is sold. Prior to the event you will be responsible for taking inventory and preparing the stand display. After the event, the seller is responsible for closing out which includes a final count on the remaining merchandise which is returned.
• Ensure an excellent experience for each fan by providing prompt and thorough customer service
• Maintain accurate cash handling while processing purchases with the POS (point of sale)
• Properly handle guest credit/debit cards and applicable transactions
• Prepare your stand display before the event begins so that fans can view what is for sale
• Inventory- all items must be physically counted prior to the start of the event and again at the end of the show
• Assist fans with their purchases by sharing merchandise information such as pricing and sizing
• Work in a fast-paced, often loud, but exciting environment
• Maintain your stand throughout the duration of the event
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts
• Must be able to work up to 12 hours per shift
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Due to the hours scheduled applicants must have a reliable transportation
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must have cash handling experience
• Prior relatable experience is a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5moq-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.