Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of
globa l market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship.
Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live
entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media &
Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing prog rams that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com .
Live Nation' s Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to
experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our
Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog - friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work
organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music i s our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
Work directly with venue leadership to ensure the safe and timely set up and tear down of the venue as it relates to each concert, along with preparation of the venue prior to each event.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Work directly with the Ops Manager, Security Supervisor, and M.O.D. to perform day of show duties pertaining to set up and tear down of the venue
- Assist with maintaining of the property and all equipment necessary for venue operation
- Follow up with Security and Guest Services teams to ensure that needs are met for proper execution/operation of the show
- Perform opening/running/closing duties according to Live Nation policy
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area and reporting
any issues encountered
- Suggestive selling of all venue products and services when applicable
- Assist with additional day of show responsibilities as needed
- Keep current on all Standard Operating Procedures and services when applicable
- Turn in all lost and found articles to designated area
- Communicate to M.O.D. any issues that guests or team members may have
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
Positive, outgoing, and forward thinking personality.
Good Oral communication skills
Experience with Live Entertainment / Venue Operations a plus but not required
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is outdoors, fast - paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and
inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your
whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully b alance your work and
homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and
personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be
working with. It's talent that matters to us and we en courage applications from people
irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and o ver), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partne r status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbi rth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation,
or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or reg ulation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzzj21-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.