Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 120 million monthly unique visitors buying over 480 million tickets. Live Nation produces over 28,000 events annually for more than 3,200 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 500 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 900 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Concerts Technology team is looking for highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in providing on-site IT support at Live Nation events and venues across the country. As a Venue IT Support Representative, you can expect to gain real-world experience and an intimate understanding of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable operational and procedural skills and develop your troubleshooting abilities in an exciting/dynamic industry.
As a Venue IT Support Representative, the successful candidate will
• Provide onsite IT troubleshooting assistance as needed to venue administrative, operations and production staff.
• Identify, track and help to resolve persistent issues, and ensure venue technology problems, issues, or needs are reported to appropriate remote support or service delivery teams, following established escalation procedures.
• Act as an onsite liaison with remote IT support teams troubleshooting reported issues with venue technology
• Be the onsite contact and provide guided access for visiting IT service or support providers
• Provide onsite assistance to tour production by helping to establish artist Internet connectivity or otherwise fulfill the terms of artist/tour IT riders prior to and on ''day of show.''
• Provide proactive ''day of show'' IT event support by ensuring there are no outstanding IT hardware/software issues with point of sale or access control technologies prior to gates opening for fans.
• Assist with deployment, inventory management, and maintenance of onsite IT equipment including POS terminals.
• Develop, demonstrate and leverage a comprehensive understanding of venue network connectivity and deployed technologies.
• Participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
• Assist with the extension of existing venue IT infrastructure or implementation of new infrastructure to support special events such as festivals or private events.
• Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Apple iOS, MS Windows, and network technologies is preferred
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) paired with a professional communication style
• Self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and troubleshooting
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Must be a reliable and dependable team player with ability to work independently and under little supervision
• Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing and at times stressful work environment
• Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable vehicle, and a clean driving record
• This position requires flexibility with scheduling; including the ability to accommodate evening and weekend on-call shifts, holidays, as well as extended hours for events and summer festivals. Availability to consistently provide event support is a requirement of this role.
• (Note: Shifts may change to meet business needs).
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nb55-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.