Who are we? Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
You are detail-oriented and driven. You are energized by a fast-paced workflow and you have an innate ability to think quickly & critically. You maintain composure and productivity during times of chaos. You recognize opportunities for improvement around you and act on them without being asked to do so. You volunteer the extra time & effort required to meet organizational goals within challenging timelines. If you identify with each of these qualities, continue reading below.
The Venue Applications Support Analyst plays a pivotal role by ensuring technology at our venues functions seamlessly. Whether it be inputting system data or troubleshooting technical issues, the Venue Applications Support Team (VAST) is the go-to resource for thousands of end-user operators throughout our amphitheaters, clubs, and theatres. Point-of-Sale (PoS) applications support is the focus of the role, although VAST supports a variety of systems including: CCTV, Digital Signage, Time & Attendance, and more. The majority of support is provided remotely, but onsite venue engagements throughout the US are common. Given that our events are crucial revenue-earning opportunities-and often occur after conventional business hours-VAST Analysts provide on-call support on a rotating basis, often ''saving the day'' when IT issues arise during a show.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Input PoS data: menu items, prices, discounts, employee credentials, venue layouts, etc.
• Adhere to strict standards for maintaining system data integrity
• Diagnose device malfunctions including: software, hardware, and peripheral accessories
• Author end-user guides to improve understanding & usability of the system for operators
• Test new versions of software frequently and thoroughly
• Document frequency of issues and escalate systemic problems accordingly
• Establish processes for completing support tasks with improved accuracy and timeliness
• Lead on-call helpdesk hotline during peak support times
• Provide exceptional customer service to users with varying technical aptitude
• Travel to venues for software implementations and support
• Minimum 1-year experience supporting PoS systems (preferably Appetize and/or Micros)
• Exceptional attention to detail for identifying patterns and curating obscure system data
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including use of formulas and pivot tables
• Experience with food and beverage business operations, ideally multi-location enterprises
• Diligence in troubleshooting complex problems with little information to reach resolution
• Ability to reprioritize tasks rapidly without missing deadlines in an ever-changing business
• Identify risk of missing deadlines and collaboratively exchange tasks with teammates
• Outstanding customer service etiquette through written and verbal communications
• Positive, driven attitude; focus on opportunity in difficulty-not difficulty in an opportunity
• Basic familiarity with Accounting practices (can balance finances/inventory, etc.)
• Degree/Certificate relevant to technology from accredited university will help; not required
• Willingness to travel up to 30%, possibly more during peak season (March – October)
Application Details: If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, please apply online athttp://www.livenation.com/careers/index.htmlApplicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment; lifts up to 20 pounds regularly; crouch/kneel/bend/reach frequently and stand/walk regularly for several hours at a time when installing or supporting technology at venues; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels while working from central office; exposed to large crowds, high volumes of noise, and sometimes outdoor conditions during onsite venue support; travel may require flying, driving, or using mass transit.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5143-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.