Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is seeking a qualified individual for a Project Manager position. This detail oriented position requires excellent organizational skills, professional interaction with management personnel, vendors, clients of all levels, an ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively under pressure, and ability to complete and prioritize tasks in a timely manner. The ability to communicate with respect and diplomacy across all levels of business is essential to this position.
• Liaise with artists/agents/managers and related industry participants.
• Manage interactions with other departments (i.e. marketing, ticketing, etc.)
• Create, develop and analyze business plans for assigned tours, including managing deal sheets.
• Develop and maintain venue maps and scaling for artist deal sheets throughout the tour.
• Responsible for overseeing and managing the day to day execution of tour deals and coordination with local Live Nation offices and 3rd Party Venues.
• Ensure contracts are executed.
• Develop tour route strategy.
• Strong computer skills including in depth knowledge of MS Office with a strong focus in Excel
• Knowledge of basic financial planning and deal structures
• Minimum 2 years experience in the live music business and working with live events
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to travel when necessary
• Ability to attend local concerts on nights and weekends when necessary
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and to work in an environment that is constantly changing
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xj79-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.