Company: Live Nation
Department: Ticketmaster International – International IT
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: IT Service Delivery Manager
Contract Terms: 1 Year Fixed Term, 40 hours per week (if full time)
Working Hours: Business Days. Shift system between 0800-1600 & 1000-1800 Mon-Fri
With much of the world beginning to open again, Live Nation is committed to being at the forefront of bringing entertainment back to a global audience. As part of the Live Nation Entertainment family of businesses you will have the opportunity to be involved in all areas from local Office support through to onsite Festival and Venue work.
The EUS IT Engineer (1st Line) provides the initial contact point with IT for the customer. The role requires dealing efficiently with the receipt, management and resolution of IT incidents and service requests at the Service Desk or raised directly to you, relating to the IT Desktop and eWorkspace technology environment. Tickets must be correctly catalogued, triaged, escalated, or worked upon in line with our standard operating processes and policies.
What it's like to work in the Team
The IT Service Desk team helps to ensure that the computer users across the Live Nation Entertainment International region are able to work effectively and continuously by providing telephone, email and 1:1 IT support services in response to issues that these customers experience.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Experience supporting operating systems including Windows 10 / OSX
• Experience supporting typical desktop productivity applications including MSOffice/Adobe
• Desktop/laptop hardware troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communicator (written and spoken)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• A positive attitude and a willingness to bring ideas to the team
• Accurate, organised, diligent & thorough
• Able and willing to acquire new skills, and apply them
• A methodical approach to problem solving
• Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, confident and personable
• Courteous and friendly manner
• Customer focussed
• Excellent time keeping
• Comfortable working as part of a team and with a wide range of people
• Flexible approach to work with a willingness to learn on the job
• Willingness to work hard
• Driving license would be useful but not essential.
What the role includes
• IT Incident, Service Request and General Query call logging and ticket management from initial to resolved status.
• Diagnose and resolve common issues and pass non-1st-line issues to 2nd Line or other appropriate resolver group.
• Prioritise tickets and escalate according to urgency and impact.
• Apply strong customer service and ownership skills to deal with customers in professional and efficient manner
• Keep customer informed of updates and manage expectation as appropriate
• To work closely with other support teams so that requests can be routed appropriately when the Service Desk is unable to find a resolution
• To carry out daily tasks according to the agreed procedure, and according to the shift rota
• To carry out hardware builds, installations as required by more senior team members
• To assist the local Tier 2 engineer in dealing with various issues relating to Office and Venue support as required
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23rd May 2022. We reserve the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wbo7-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.