Sr. Cloud Engineer
Remote / Virtual
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
A Program Manager in Live Nation Entertainment's Third-Party Risk Management Program (TPRM) will be responsible for maturing our program by improving or implementing new risk management practices and processes within our operations to ensure effective governance of our third-party portfolio.
A successful Program Manager, Third Party Risk candidate will need to bring critical thinking, third party risk, operational and effective relationship building skills to support risk identification, analysis, process design and implementing control practices to drive our third party compliance culture across the enterprise. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to influence TPRM's strategy, by making decisions on moderately complex to complex issues with minimal direction. This role allows for considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO:
• Collaborate with stakeholders, including third party managers and business partners in areas such as Procurement, Compliance, IT, Privacy, Legal and Information Security to develop or update policies and procedures, tools and templates, and collateral materials to facilitate the management and execution of an effective third party risk management program
• Provide training and guidance to third party risk management team members to ensure program activities are completed thoroughly and on a timely basis
• Assist with the execution of the strategic direction of the third party risk management program by monitoring and reporting on the compliance with enterprise-wide policy and procedures for assessing, onboarding, managing, monitoring, and terminating third party transactions across pillars such as Ethical Supply Chain Management, Technology Vendors, Affiliates & Partners, Staffing and Employment Vendors, and third-party review and integration for Mergers & Acquisitions
• Develop key metrics and generate periodic scorecard to track and report on program progress, effectiveness and success, and develop and maintain a central repository for program related documents
• Persuasively communicate thoughts and ideas that are based upon sound logic and relevant data
• Model confidence and perseverance in the face of change and ambiguity and provide support to help others adapt to change
• Build and manage a team to support third-party risk initiatives
• Create positioning, messaging, and storytelling across multiple releases and solutions, this may include working with the Corporate Training team to develop training for third party risk management programs
• Build a knowledgebase of best practices and key learnings
• Other duties as assigned including assisting the team with third party risk assessments to maintain SLAs
• Bachelor's Degree in Compliance, Business, or equivalent field of study/experience
• Excellent computer skills including experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills required
• Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders in order to meet organizational goals within deadline
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to present for small to medium-sized cross-functional groups on relevant topics and PMO best practices.
• Passionate and willing to learn
• Demonstrated experience as a vendor manager working directly with vendors to monitor and manage vendor performance and risk and/or working in a vendor management office setting to develop and oversee an enterprise governance and oversight program for third-party vendors
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxyep1-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.