Third Party Risk Program Manager
Remote / Virtual
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Third Party Risk Analyst will report to the Senior Manager, Third Party Risk and assist with providing ongoing management, administration, and training for Live Nation's Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program. Additional duties may involve assisting with other Compliance and Information Security related initiatives. The Third Party Risk Management team works closely with key stakeholders across multiple functional and business groups across the Live Nation Entertainment enterprise.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Provide day to day oversight and administration for Live Nation's Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program. This includes:
• Perform technical risk assessments of a third party supplier's security and privacy controls
• Assist with facilitation and follow up for compliance due diligence of third parties
• Work with internal business owners, stakeholders, and external supplier to ensure documentation is up-to-date throughout the third party lifecycle
• Complete the import, export, and reporting of TPRM data as required by stakeholders
• Fulfill account creation, password resets, and general tool troubleshooting requests for both internal users and external suppliers
• Work on projects to integrate tools with external systems as needed
• Assist with maintaining TPRM and Compliance related training programs to help educate employees with regard to Policies & Procedures
• Assist with pulling and maintaining metrics, dashboards, and reports for Compliance, ESG, and Information Security related program activities
• Participate in due diligence reviews related to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, supply chain partners, other counterparties, and new internal projects and/or changes to existing processes
• Assist with Compliance and Information Security related initiatives
• Work with internal stakeholders as needed to conduct Compliance risk assessments and develop reports and associated recommendations
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Experience in technical product/project management or support
• Experience in third party supplier risk management or vendor management is a plus
• Excellent computer skills including experience with enterprise software systems, databases, word processing, and spreadsheets
• Proficiency in scripting or development is a plus
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills required
• Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders, technical and non-technical
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones
• Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive and confidential information
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyy2kq-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.