Technical Support Specialist (PT)
SPECIALIST – Field Technology Support
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Technology Support Manager
Contract Terms: Part-time, 20 hours per week (including weekends and evenings)
Location: New York City, NY | Braintree, Massachusetts | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Field Operations Technology is a solutions-driven team focused on providing high-levels of client satisfaction, technical support, and installations services across the various business units and client base. We are a key department responsible for the successful delivery of major events and festivals as well as ensuring the ongoing support and maintenance of our fixed client base.
The Technology Support Specialist will focus their day-to-day on providing support to our clients and the wider Ticketmaster and Live Nation business either remotely or in-person. Supporting a wide range of products, peripherals and Ticketmaster proprietary software you will need to be technically focused and customer centric.
Technology Support Specialist often works onsite at venues in a pressurised but enjoyable environment of concerts, sporting events and festivals to support a wide range of hardware and software solutions that provides fans with a seamless and enjoyable experience attending Live events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Provide onsite end-user training and demonstration of Ticketmaster products.
• Ensure a complete and timely solution is provided for all client requests and inquiries.
• Provide afterhours onsite and remote support for concerts, sporting events and other live events.
• Installation and support of network devices including wireless access points, switches, and bridges.
• Installation and support of Ticketmaster's proprietary software and hardware including ticket printers, point of sale, and access control devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Knowledge of networking and networking terminology both wired and wireless
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Suite of products
• Experience with Android and IOS app-based software.
• Reliable vehicle and clean driving license.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• H.S. diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Solution Driven – I creatively find solutions to problems clients are experiencing by collaborating with management and interdepartmentally with experts that can find alternative and effective solutions to any limitations.
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89wy9-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.