Enterprise Support System Administrator
JOB DESCRIPTION – TEAM LEAD, TECHNICAL DELIVERY
Location: Chantilly, VA | Scottsdale, AZ,
Line Manager: Mia Gougisha – Director, Delivery Excellence
Contract Terms: Permanent Full-Time
We are fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love! As a proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams and shows as we continue to shape innovation every day. We are not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we are enriching lives one amazing experience at a time which we think is pretty amazing! If you are passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we are excited to have you join our team!
Our Agile Delivery Team's mission is to leverage lean principles and best practices to help foster optimal delivery efficiencies within the Enterprise Core Ticketing organization, a core component of Ticketmaster's ecosystem. We serve as thought leaders and influencers, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvements. We also maintain effective and trustworthy relationships with business, product and technology partners to assist agile teams with meeting delivery commitments.
As a Technical Delivery Team Lead, you will assist agile teams with removing roadblocks that impact delivery targets and protect teams from disruptions. You will work closely with agile teams to ensure dependencies are proactively identified and tracked to closure. In addition, you will collect key team-level metrics to establish data driven decisions, advancing areas of strength and showcasing progress towards opportunities for improvement. You will promote transparency and visibility into delivery targets, commitments and progress by frequently sharing status, issue and risks with Program leads.
• Drive, facilitate, and coach team-level activity for agile teams
• Support teams in using relevant agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban
• Assist agile teams with creating delivery plans and tracking progress to completion
• Provide visibility of agile team deliverables to Program leads, surfacing delays and blockers
• Serve as an escalation point for agile teams to help mitigate risks and resolve challenges
• Drive and facilitate team-level agile ceremonies, such as DSMs, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, etc
• Capture team metrics (i.e. Velocity, Throughput, Injection Rate, etc) and provide improvement recommendations based on data collected
• Consistently assess and refine agile practices to help foster high-performing teams
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience in IT Project Management
• 3+ years of experience in leading agile teams
• Experience as a scrum masseter, agile project manager or similar within technical teams
• Experience applying frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
• Experience working with distributed team members, including globally distributed talent
• Experience of Agile metrics, retrospective formats and tools for improvement.
• Hold one or more scrum certifications (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP)
• Exposure to Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
• Desire to work in fast-paced, multi-task, fluid environment capable of reacting instantly to changes in a competitive business environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally and cross-functionally)
• Establish and develop relationships and partnerships with internal and external team members
• Flexible and responsive to changing situations
• Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and focused on achieving results
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company. Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn0xz-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.