Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
At Live Nation Entertainment, our goal is to maintain the trust and confidence of our fans, artists, employees and partners. Combined with maintaining the highest level of data security, our handling of information is designed to put the individual in control, ensuring that we handle their information in a way that best serves them and maintaining the highest level of security. Corporate Information Security & Privacy (CISP) identifies and reduces data protection risk, arming the business with industry-leading subject matter expertise as it builds the future of live.
In this role you will be responsible for the global Corporate Information Security and Privacy (CISP) division's strategy and planning. You will own, guide and manage the efficient execution of the CISP budget of over $20M dollars across 40+ countries and 12 CISP verticals.
You will ensure efficient investment and own the risk management. You will partner and collaborate with CISP SME teams to guide and inspire them to own and deliver the highest compliance value for the business in line with the strategic plan.
You will be responsible for executing key projects and driving efficiency and transformation within the CISP division. You will create and execute initiatives to deliver incremental revenue, cost savings or increased flexibility to the business.
You must be able to translate the business priorities of the company into a delivery strategy and be an excellent communicator between the business, finance and the tech team. Highly numerical and analytical to inform the business of quality strategic decision making, together with razor sharp PowerPoint preparation and presentation skills given the multiple teams to influence. This will require strong leadership as well as a roll-up-your sleeves / hands-on attitude. You must be able to collaborate and influence a wide range of stakeholders, from senior management down to the individual contributor. You will partner with large cross functional teams and follow the end to end process of tech initiatives.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Inspire CISP leaders to think with commercial value and risk reduction, against the backdrop of compliance, and to bring substance into the decision-making process
• Lead, mentor and guide financial investment efficiently of the technology team.
• Help develop their overall understanding of the business goal, strategy and finance and how and where this links to the technology roadmap
• Partner with CPO/CISO and division leads to identify pipeline of value adding opportunities where the team can support the business and Executive leadership.
• Evaluate new commercial, market and M&A opportunities from a tech perspective and based financial viability and provide recommendations on how to proceed
• Lead the CISP department outsourcing strategy and planning to increase productivity, flexibility and efficiency
• Identify other strategic CISP initiatives that will drive short, medium and long-term risk reduction for the business and create the business cases
• Deliver in depth analysis into different areas of the department, for the leadership team to gain the knowledge and assurance to enable quality decision making
• Lead key CISP transformation projects, initiatives and processes with a focus on efficiency and/or financial improvement
• Own, drive and maintain a strong relationship with the Business, Strategy & Transformation teams, supporting the delivery of business initiatives and overall strategy, identifying when and where CISP and BST can collaborate further by defining the compliance transformation required to deliver that strategy
• Monitors division tracking against budgets and identify ways to meet target through offering constructive opportunities for business/financial improvements
• Support the finance team in structuring and simplifying the CISP budget, including providing and managing individual P&Ls for the tech leads to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
• Assis the CISPO in constantly reviewing processes and best practices in terms of strategy and continuous improvements across all divisions within the tech department
• Own, drive and maintain a strong relationship with divisional CFO's and their senior management team(s) supporting the delivery of business aligned technology initiatives, bridging the gap between finance and technology
• Own, drive and maintain a strong relationship with the wider business, including Technology, Commercial, Business Development, Sports and Markets. Supporting the link between technology and other divisions to drive business initiatives and strategy
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• MBA preferred, or related Master's degree
• Practical experience in planning and directing technology transformation efforts. Partnering with division leads, product and business teams
• Practical experience leading key projects, initiatives and processes with a focus on continual speed and efficiency improvements
• Highly strategic and financial with technical understanding, garnering respect from engineers and the wider business. Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent finance and data modeling skills and Accounting experience
• Prior experience with compliance functions such as Legal, Risk or Information Security.
• Experience in Compliance and/or Technology, Ticketing or Ecommerce company
• Be able to present technical data in a clear and compelling way for a broader audience
• Experience building efficient organizational structures, enabling flexibility and scale
• Deep experience with strategic planning, risk management and financial modelling, with demonstrable ability in interpreting and analyzing data
• Experience of leading transformational change in cross-functional technical environments
• Autonomous and proactive
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
• Passionate about driving commercial value
• Strategic, commercial sensibility and Business Acumen
• Take pride in your creative approach to problem solving
• Analytical thinking paired with strong execution – ability to workout collaborative solutions for business problems and ability to influence the work needed to get there.
• You are a flexible person who thrives in a fast moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity.
• Ability to pick up and understand the drivers behind complex technical concepts
• Committed to driving projects to com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwb05j-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.