Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Marketing Measurement Engineering team. This team is responsible for measurement data of our multiple web sites as well as ad campaigns across multiple advertising platforms. Using AWS services, Spark, and Python and Java as well as architectural design patterns, we improve the ticket purchase experience for hundreds of millions of live event fans.
Our ideal person should have proven ability to be a problem-solver. If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Collaborate with engineers and stakeholders creating the most efficient marketing campaigns for live entertainment events
• Build and maintain solutions for measuring site and ad performance for one of the largest ecommerce platforms in the world
• Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and data driven results
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 5+ years of experience developing data engineering solutions
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
• Senior-level engineer with strong knowledge of Java or Python
• Experience developing highly available, reliable and durable distributed systems
• Solid understanding of relational databases
• Experience writing complex MySQL queries
• Knowledge of AWS services
• Experience working with containerized applications
• Experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25o15-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.