Director, Music Hall Operations
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
• Performing food and drink serving duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner.
• Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
• Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
• Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
• Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
• Anticipate and respond to guest needs
• Respond to guest concerns/complaints regarding food or service and correct errors or resolve complaints with a friendly, positive attitude
• Perform opening/running/closing duties per HOB policy
• Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift
• Clean spills on tables or around work area
• Maintain HOB safety and sanitation standards
• Assist other servers or other employees as needed
• CA Food Handlers Card
• 2-5 years high volume experience in restaurant operations
• Working knowledge of high volume restaurant operations and safe, responsible alcohol service
• Standard food preparation/presentation
• Skill in guest relations
• Wine & Liquor knowledge
• Ability to handle multiple tables at one time efficiently and with an upbeat, friendly attitude; read guests in order to anticipate their needs
• High School Diploma
• Point of Sales knowledge, preferably MICROS
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gken04-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.