Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Reporting into the Director of Social Media within Live Nation's corporate Brand team, this social media obsessed marketer will be responsible for supporting existing functions including Tour Marketing, Sponsorship, Corp Comms, and Artist Nation, as well as helping launch and steer Live Nation's brand representation on social media.
This enthusiastic social media marketer will be responsible for coordinating assets and communication between key internal Live Nation teams and also between leadership and external agencies, all with a goal of ensuring key business goals are met via boosting on relevant social channels.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist in the set up & execution of boosted social media campaigns
• Create product opportunity one-sheets and campaign case studies/wrap-reports
• Provide screenshots & campaign performance updates as requested
• Update tracking documents as needed
• Process vendor invoices
• Assist in sponsorship client meetings & follow ups
• Remain knowledgeable & in-tune with latest social media trends
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing, specifically ad-buying on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, & LinkedIn
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• Understanding of the broader digital advertising and media buying landscape
• Experience working with Sprinklr, Spredfast, Julius and/or other similar software
• Relationships with influencers, influencer management companies and agencies a plus
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with different levels of the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3yj8q-54-80-252-84-42 in your application.