WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
At Live Nation Concerts & Ticketmaster, we have the privilege of practicing SEO for the world's most high-profile, in demand live events and we are looking to continue to add to our best-in-class Digital Marketing team. We are looking for a motivated, data-driven individual who can bring their technical SEO knowledge to the table to help us design and execute on SEO projects that not only adhere to best practices but also help us define new industry standards through testing and innovation.
The SEO Content Manager will be tasked with auditing, analyzing and executing SEO content initiatives on all Live Nation Entertainment online properties. If you are inspired by things like keyword clusters, search intent, search content for user journeys, UGC, AI content, plus all the SEO technical lingo, this position is for you!
As an SEO Content Manager, you'll work closely with our Content Marketing, Creative, and Product teams to develop stories that engage in meaningful conversation with fan communities across the industries we serve: Music, Sports, and Arts & Theatre.
You'll help us create powerful content that inspires fandom while also driving the business by helping us tell our brand story. We are looking for someone who is passionate about entertainment culture who can connect SEO strategy to our business goals to drive conversion and growth. You will collaborate with a dedicated in-house SEO team of technical and analytics experts.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Collaborate with the engineering team and content writers to create and implement optimization strategies
• Assist with educational content that explains the benefits of our products and features to ticket buyers
• Help boost our online visibility and elevate our placement in search results organically
• Develop and execute successful SEO content strategies
• Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
• Perform and manage ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Troubleshoot technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Direct off-page optimization projects
• Plan, spec, and executive SEO A/B testing initiatives
• Stay informed of SEO and integrated marketing trends
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 4+ years of experience as an SEO Content Manager, including strategy, analysis, and content monitoring for both editorial/blog and e-commercE
• Experience in SEO content creation (on-site and off-site)
• Background in journalism or digital content a plus
• Robust knowledge of modern SEO strategy and on-page SEO best practices
• Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
• Project management skills and knowledge of tools (Trello, Monday, Asana, Basecamp, etc.) to coordinate with the different teams
• Exposure to SEO tools like Search Console, Ahrefs, Conductor, DeepCrawl, SEMRush, or similar
• Analytical and data-driven work style
• Solid understanding of cultural trends, especially in the digital space, with an ability to identify key tactics in which editorial content drives conversion
• Enthusiasm and excitement for working across a range of topics and verticals
• Experience with content creation (articles, product pages, blog posts, landing pages, etc.) and content management systems (CMS), including WordPress
• Ability to work independently and problem solve to define solutions
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of i
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yk06-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.