Senior Engineer, Kafka Infrastructure
Awesome Job: Salesforce Solutions Architect
Great Location: Los Angeles, Arizona, New York OR Canada
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the Senior Director, Salesforce Architect. This role will work in partnership with the Global Salesforce Business Analyst Team and the Global Salesforce Administrator Team. This role also requires close collaboration with the wider IT teams, which includes IT business applications, IT service delivery and IT enterprise Cloud systems.
Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our global business partners that utilize the Salesforce technology platform. Another important element is the understanding and assurance that the Salesforce platform and its associated technologies are properly maintained following best practice methodologies and importantly following our global data privacy and governance models, our audit and compliance policies and procedures, along with ensuring our systems are kept safe and secure, following both IT and Information Security policies.
This role is supporting existing Salesforce deployments as well as developing and enhancing systems. The Solution Architect, as a senior member of the Salesforce team, will be primarily tasked with project work but will also serve as a tier-2 support person and therefore will be a part of our regular ticket/Case process.
This role is an opportunity to become an integral part of our global organization and participate in highly visible and impactful strategic initiatives across business disciplines, geographies, and technologies. The Solutions Architect will work with stakeholders from across the business to design and build Salesforce-based business processes that maximize ROI, are simple to build, and easily maintainable.
The Solutions Architect role is a critical bridge between our business users and the technical capabilities of the Salesforce platform and related technologies. The Solutions Architect will build relationships with key stakeholders, learn business processes, then bring deep knowledge of Salesforce to bear to deliver world-class processes on the platform.
This is a hands-on role on a world-class global Salesforce team comprised of admins, developers, and architects. The Solutions Architect should be at home working on a Salesforce-based project in any of its phases – prioritization, requirements, design, build, testing, and deployment. The Solution Architect will own small and medium size projects as well as take leadership roles on larger initiatives.
Successful Solution Architects at Ticketmaster become invaluable for their knowledge of the business, deep expertise on our Salesforce footprint, as well as their ability to execute high quality technical solutions.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for developing new global Salesforce technologies, from cases, enhancements, and projects, including knowledge and understanding of associated systems and API's for our TM business, globally
• Responsible for ensuring that the global Salesforce system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that thorough testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are aligned to our global corporate Live Nation Entertainment policies and standards.
• Attending regular planning meetings and daily stand-ups
• Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
• Participate in technical design workshops with the wider Salesforce Team, IT Teams, and the business (where applicable).
• Participating in global Salesforce Steering Group meetings, where required
• Ensure all technical documentation/records are kept up to date, following any system changes and new project implementations
• Collaborating closely with the global IT business applications teams, solutioning technologies that interface
• Translate and communicate technical requirements and solutions back to the business using story-based narratives as well as presenting this in an executive reporting presentation.
• Following TM PMO Project Management methodologies and Agile, for successful delivery of projects
• Reviewing the legacy debt on our Salesforce and its associated systems and API's and designing, presenting, and implementing new solutions that are both efficient for our business and cost effective
• Knowledge of new & upcoming features in the Salesforce ecosystem to provide recommendations for greater efficiencies
• Ensuring that are systems are kept safe, secure, and compliant
• Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce solutions; with strong preference given to experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Knowledge, Experience (Community) Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Marketing Cloud and Pardot
• Salesforce Administrator certification
• Experience with the full project lifecycle – requirements, design, build, test, deployment
• Strongly Preferred
• Hands-on experience coding in Apex and Lightning technologies
• Experience interfacing with business stakeholders collecting and authoring business requirements
• Experience with solution design
• Hands-on experience coding in Apex and Lightning technologies
• Client-facing experience in a Salesforce consulting organization
• Experience on one or more Salesforce projects through its full lifecycle
• Project management skills and the ability to manage small projects
• Strong ''instincts'' to build solutions that are architecturally sound, maintainable, and scalable
• Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
• Knowledge of options and how t
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo6o3-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.