The Insights and Analytics Team at Ticketmaster is a highly skilled and collaborative team that identifies opportunities for improvements to product features and drives overall revenue by innovating new ways to look at data and providing analysis and insights. Members of the Insights and Analytics Team partner with business teams across multiple functions including Product, Design, Sales, Marketing, Strategy, & Finance providing analyses covering fan insights, ticket sales, shopping behavior, site analytics, incremental revenue streams, venue/client analysis, and customer lifetime value.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Researcher to drive consumer understanding and empathy into the organization's goals and culture. As a Senior Researcher you will have the opportunity to join the ground floor of a growing team and lead innovative research with big impact. Working across the entire organization – Product + Design + Tech (B2B and B2C), Strategy + Marketing – your mission will be to guide new and existing research efforts that generate a holistic understanding of fan needs, desires, motivations and aspirations. This role will work alongside the Manager of Research & Insights to develop best in class research programs that will drive innovation in the Ticketmaster fan experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• You have deep UX research experience and have worked collaboratively with Global Product, Design, and Marketing teams
• You are well-versed in a variety of advanced quantitative methodologies (i.e., MaxDiff Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Segmentation), data collection, analysis (i.e., sig testing) and providing actionable recommendations
• You understand a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies and have a proven track record of applying the appropriate methods for maximum results
• You have experience building strong relationships across a global organization and establishing the research team as a key strategic partner that provides actionable insights that help drive new business initiatives
• You are inquisitive by nature and can see relationships between disparate research inputs, generating meaningful conclusions that provide actionable insights for product, design, marketing, and strategy
• As an exceptional communicator and storyteller, you have experience in discovering, synthesizing, and socializing insights that helps drive business conversations forward and spark new business ideas across a broad audience – from individual product team members to C-level executives
• Ability to partner with data analytics team to triangulate and understand our fans' needs and provide actionable insights that helps stakeholders make informed business decisions
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• At least 3 years of quantitative and qualitative research experience
• Strong analytical and interpretive skills with the ability to distill vast amounts of data (qualitative, quantitative, secondary, etc.) into an insightful story with actionable recommendations
• Clearly explain sampling and generalizability to stakeholders
• Ability to design and run studies independent of vendor intervention (e.g. large surveys, focus groups, etc).
• Experience with market research in multiple countries is a preferred
• Ability to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track.
• Experience with third-party web & mobile analytics tools
• Familiarity with SQL skills or similar business intelligence software a plus
• Served as a thought partner with executive and cross-functional leadership teams
• Degree in Design, Behavioral Science, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Design Strategy or related field a plus
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Ability to partner with stakeholders understand their use case, develop analytical frameworks, and provide data driven strategic business insight
• Strong interest and skills in problem solving and issue resolution
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxqvx-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.