Senior Product Manager - Purchase
Division: Ticketmaster Marketplace
Contract Terms: Permanent
The Marketplace Product team at Ticketmaster drives the consumer experience for the online and mobile face of the business and the technology behind it - which enables fans to discover and buy the music, sports or arts and theatre tickets they just can't miss out on.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and optimizing Ticketmaster's fan experience. You will work to drive the launch, rollout and development of our modern fan platform. Ticketmaster has a commanding global presence, it's key that we can showcase that breadth of content to fans, merchandise world tours and satiate the desire for die-hard fans to follow their favorite artist or team anywhere in the world.
In this role on the Purchase team, you will have the opportunity to drive to a best-in-class global Checkout experience through which billions of dollars of transactions flow each year. This includes everything from early stage ideation through ongoing optimization, working collaboratively with stakeholders and partners in over 20 countries worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Contributing to the entire product life cycle: crafting roadmaps, defining and prioritising product requirements, delivery and post-launch care.
• Helping to formulate clear and coherent business cases, competitive analysis, product support processes and configuration documentation.
• Defining product specifications using clear and consistent user stories, with acceptance criteria that are fully validated by relevant business stakeholders.
• Driving through the delivery of features from conception to launch, creating deployment plans and working with creative design, engineering and operations teams to execute.
• Analysing and reporting on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Few years product management experience in technology-focused business.
• Proven experience working with mobile responsive websites, preferably B2C e-commerce properties with high traffic.
• Demonstrable experience of interpreting business needs and converting to requirements.
• Understanding of agile product management techniques, including Epic and Story creation.
• Demonstrable communication and stakeholder management skills, including experience in dealing with remote colleagues, across business areas and levels.
• Working with marketing, ad services, client account management and legal governance teams throughout the development cycle to ensure the product meets expectations
• Proven product research and discovery skills including competitive analysis, usage reporting, data modelling, and testing.
• Demonstrable experience using Google Analytics.
• Desirable practical experience of working with public facing web services/APIs
• Desirable practical experience of delivering multivariate/A-B testing campaigns
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Exemplary interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation, written and oral skills.
• Ability to take initiative whilst working collaboratively – a true team player with 'can do' attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and highly analytical mind-set.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and aptitude to propose solutions.
• Natural curiosity about how things work and confidence with technical details.
• Results and delivery focused with an eye for quality and reusability.
• Ability to adjust priorities and approaches.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Drive to be a subject matter expert and ambition to grow in the role.
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkq25-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.