Full Time Job
Senior Product Designer - Marketplace
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionSenior product designer, MARKETPLACE
Location: London, United Kingdom (hybrid)
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
As designers at Ticketmaster, we create. We create beautiful moments that remind millions of our fans why they love live entertainment so much. We create access so they can make their next, unforgettable live event memories. We create delight: We improve our clients and on-the-ground teams' day to day with our unique range of ticketing and event management solutions. We help them move through their jobs a bit easier, a bit faster so they can help our fans get faster to their dreams. As a designer at Ticketmaster, what will you create?
As Senior Product Designer – Marketplace you will work with the design leadership, other product designers, product managers, and engineering counterparts to provide innovative, best-of-breed design solutions for the next generation fan experiences in our Ticketmaster Global Product portfolio.
You will be expected to collaborate and take ownership of design projects from conceptual sketches and research all the way to pixel-perfect final deliverables. You will ideally be an experienced and confident UX, visual and/or interaction designer with diverse skillsets: whether as a seasoned interface designer, exceptional graphic designer with flawless typographic skills, or exceptional UX practitioner with deep research, structural design, and critical thinking skills.
We're currently at an exciting point in our journey where we'll be unifying our fan platforms into a single global experience. Become part of this exciting new chapter with us!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Deliver best in class, innovative user experiences for our fans working directly with design leadership, product managers, front-end engineers, and various business stakeholders
• Use core information architecture and interaction design skills to take product design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
• Conduct user/market, usability and competitive design research
• Identify user types, scenarios, journeys, flow/decision maps and produce relevant documentation to convey this vision
• Participate and/or lead ideation workshops with cross-functional teams.
• Generate wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and/or other required design artefacts with minimal supervision
• Ensure Ticketmaster's brand identity is considered and integrated into all features and ensure the logical user flow is translated into an intuitive and stylish experience
• Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial design specifications
• Work with the Analytics and product management teams to make measurable UX decisions
• Collaborate with other product designers in maintaining the Global Design System
• Understand long-term vision and strategic business goals of the department
• Keep skills fresh and be informed of best practices, technical trends and developments
• Opportunities for mentorship of interns or associates
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Thorough grounding in principles, methodology and practices of digital product design with proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. UX design, UX research, interface design, mobile app design, interaction design, and/or branding
• An outstanding portfolio with cross-platform product design works
• Ability to provide a range of innovative and compositionally strong design solutions
• Fully conversant in one or more industry software, i.e. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Axure, etc.
• Experience working with/on pattern libraries/design systems
• Ability to think creatively and present concepts clearly to stakeholders and team members
• A strong understanding of best/tried and true as well as current trends in UX/UI practices and cross-platform development
• A fundamental understanding of relationship between good UX, UI design and branding
• A strong understanding of grid systems and layouts and/or exceptional typography and graphic design desired
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Collaborative, positive team player
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjpj8e-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.