Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. The Ticketmaster Marketing team drives fan-centric initiatives via Content, Product Marketing, Partnerships, CRM, and Performance Marketing channels, creating campaigns to retain existing fans, acquire new fans and ultimately drive sales.
Ticketmaster is looking for a strategic, results oriented Senior Partnership Marketing Manager to join the North America Marketing team. You are excited about the chance to be part of growing an evolving organization and have strong experience in strategic partnerships. You're a natural born collaborator, and enjoy working with a variety of teams, remote and onsite, to gather information and work towards common goals. Stakeholder management is a strength, and you're great at having a balanced, while still pragmatic approach that will challenge the status quo. As a skilled interpreter in data and insights, you'll have the opportunity to build strategies based on channel performance and customer analytics. Ideally, you'll be able to leverage your background in working on and defining projects with specific KPIs to inform our decisions and your recommendations.
As the Senior Manager of Partnership Marketing, you will be accountable for evaluating asset performance, developing optimizations to asset mix and creating and managing the execution of revenue and brand driving multi-channel media and experiential programming.
Reporting into the Senior Director, Partnership Marketing, the Senior Manager of Partnership Marketing will work across various lines of business (NFL, NBA, NHL) and will serve as an individual contributor charged with:
• Develop strategic channel marketing plans that drive revenue, customer growth and brand health through the Client channel by formulating innovative, fan-centric media activation plans that help grow business and optimize ROI
• Regularly mine data and performance dashboards to support the ongoing optimizations to partner assets and valuations in support of new deals and deal renewals
• Collaborate with partners on bi-directional research and insights work (e.g. brand studies)
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure Client channel programs are delivered on time
• Provide performance insights and data to inform deal renewals and negotiations
• Forecast, track and measure performance of media and marketing tactics
• Capacity for seeing and implementing new and innovative approaches to the traditional way of handling or thinking about a problem
• Willing to ''push through'' for solutions with clients who are not as experienced in promoting resale, to lead them into a comfort zone that will allow us to deliver on aggressive sales and profit goals from the resale business
• Ability to not only report performance data, but to also develop intelligence from that data
• Proficiency in project management with a proven ability to communicate effectively, organize and juggle shifting priorities, solve problems, make decisions, and build solid project teams to execute against your programs
• Adept at developing, planning, buying and managing media
• Ability to take the reins on any project and the resourcefulness to find the answers you need to get the job done; self-motivation and self-management are key
• Skilled at effectively interacting with clients and colleagues across the executive, mid-manager and day-to-day operations levels in a professional, service-oriented manner
• Knack for building rapport and maintaining ongoing relationships with a wide variety of people inside and outside your sphere of influence
• Talent for designing and delivering high-impact assets that engage customers while maintaining true to the company's brands
• 5+ years of experience in a client facing role with experience in integrated media and marketing
• BA/BS in Marketing or related field
• Comfort with mining and analyzing large data sets, interpreting primary and secondary consumer research; and operational, transactional, and financial data
• Track record of meeting deadlines and delivering results
• Lots of motivation and initiative, the drive to manage projects through to completion, all with excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge and experience with a web analytics platform, such as Google Analytics
• Strong competence in Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• The ability to effectively communicate with all employee levels and levels of management.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxxb0o-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.