Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager (SEM, PPC)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Director Performance Marketing, International
Ticketmaster International, a Live Nation Entertainment company, is currently seeking a highly motivated, exceptionally data-oriented and strategic Senior Performance Marketing Manager (Search) to join the International Marketing team.
The Performance Marketing team is part of the International Marketing department at Ticketmaster. Our team leads on marketing strategy and best practice for all main paid and organic traffic sources across 20+ markets globally. We support each market with guidance on campaign activation, reporting and measurement to make sure fans around the world find the tickets they are looking for and clients receive the highest return on their investment with us.
Reporting into our Director of Performance Marketing, International, you will lead on strategic guidance and best practice for paid search, display and video campaigns across all 20+ markets. You will also work closely with our Director of Marketing Technology and Operations, Senior Marketing Insight Manager, the Director, Paid Search & Social US and platform stakeholders.
You'll be one of the central points of contact for 20+ international markets, as they execute their paid search, display and video campaigns that impact millions of fans. You will be providing assistance with campaign creation, optimisation, measurement and reporting; constantly creating best practice and strategies to drive more efficiency and automation.
Success in this role requires excellent communication, data-driven decision-making, an ability to summarize results and present recommendations to business partners, project management skills and a passion for continuous improvement. Overall, you will be challenged to propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for campaigns and the teams.
You are looking for a step up and be a strategic leader for paid search campaigns in an international setting. You are able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, with various teams around the world, where you can continue to improve and progress your marketing knowledge across paid search, display and video, MarTech and analytics.
You'll get to see your campaigns live across 20+ different countries, reaching more than 50 million fans a year, whilst enjoying a great and supportive working environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Provide 20+ markets with best-in-class strategies for paid search, display and video including automation guidelines measurement, and targeting strategies to optimize and deliver innovative campaigns
• Develop plans and track progress against quarterly business goals for your channels.
• Regularly present quarterly plans and results to business partners across 20+ markets to establish best practices and increase local strategy adoption.
• Partner with the MarTech and Insights team on bigger performance marketing projects that increase campaign scale and team efficiency, including automation, measurement, attribution and reporting.
• Drive a rigorous testing and optimisation culture, implementing a framework to continuously drive incremental campaign impact and identify areas of opportunity
• Monitor competitor and industry trends to inform investment strategy, including emerging channels and measurement changes.
• Think strategically across Ticketmaster's marketplace of sports, concerts, live events and more.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Strong experience in a hands-on role strategically planning and executing of paid search, display and video at an agency or brand
• Significant experience managing campaigns in Google Ads and SA360
• Previous ownership of a multi-million-dollar paid media budget with strong record of delivering growth and ROI improvement through data-driven decision making
• Experience working on e-commerce businesses or equivalent industries with large inventory.
• Strong project management skills to stay on top of tactical execution, prioritizing amongst many competing demands to ensure that short-term goals supporting long-term initiatives are achieved with an appropriate sense of urgency
• High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills, comfortable validating large amounts of data and the ability to make data-informed decisions to drive direction and alignment with business partners (preferred tools: Google Analytics, Tableau…)
• Strong grasp of experimentation techniques, and critical thinking skills to improve testing implementation and infrastructure, driving test-and-learn agenda to advance channel capabilities
• Creative thinking with a track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Strong experience working with MarTech tools including inventory management systems, pixel management, measurement tools and audience tools (DMPs/CPDs)
• Google Skillshop Certification and Facebook Blueprint Certification would be a bonus
• You are looking for a step up and be a strategic leader for paid search, display and video in an international setting.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills - you will be the go-to person for campaign and channel strategies
• Exceptional interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success - Proven ability to influence
• A quick, creative thinker with attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual
• Ability to effectively manage targets and deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7byy-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.