Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Head of Marketing
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week (if full time)
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is passionate about live entertainment to drive engagement and sales via our B2C marketing channels, whilst also managing the marketing needs of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for B2C marketing for Arts, Attractions, Comedy, Events, Festivals, Music, Sport and Theatre events and managing marketing relationships with clients. They will also work on our B2C marketing campaigns, developing genre campaigns and driving customer acquisition.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing they will assist with reporting on insights and leading on the implementation of the marketing strategy. They will also be responsible for the running of weekly activities across the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Deliver the marketing strategy across all genres, with a particular focus on Theatre, and venues including delivery of OKRS, leading on certain elements.
• Work with the Client Development and Account Management teams to manage the relationship of Arts, Attractions, Comedy, Events, Festivals, Music, Sport and Theatre clients and venues.
• Produce marketing plans across events of all genres to drive fan engagement and sales. Manage implementation of plan across marketing channels, monitor effectiveness and provide recommendations.
• Work with Head of Marketing and Content team on developing new B2C campaigns
• Attend pitches for prospective clients and new venues to present marketing.
• Work with CRM Manager to implement CRM strategy to increase customer engagement.
• Work with Content team to implement Content strategy across SEO, organic social and content channels.
• Working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing to implement digital strategy across paid search, paid social, programmatic and affiliate channels.
• Source new paid campaigns and any other additional revenue opportunities
• Lead on all Insights and Reporting across marketing channels
• Lead on monthly Social engagement calendar and roll out of content
• Assign weekly tasks to members of team and in addition lead team in absence of Head of Marketing
• Lead team on weekly marketing activities across marketing channels, ensuring business priorities are met.
• Source and promote genre and venue discounted tickets via marketing channels.
• Monitor activities of competitors and provide feedback.
• Represent the company, as required at pitches, meetings and events across genres in the UK.
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by the Head of Marketing and VP Marketing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Understanding of the entertainment industry, with experience of small, medium and large venues
• Digital marketing experience
• Previous ticketing experience and knowledge of ticketing systems
• Knowledge of customer relationship management techniques
• Knowledge of consumer analysis tools such as Google Analytics
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills to measure, evaluate and report against goals
• Proven problem-solving capability to develop opportunities
• Strong organisation skills
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e2oq-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.