Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: VP, Insight & Planning
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
At Ticketmaster fans come first. We care passionately about our fan's interaction with us and the service we provide. We are a global team, spanning 32 countries, supporting multiple languages with over 1200 employees. As the world's leading ticketing company, we are committed to setting the standard for a great fan experience. We support and guide fans by delivering exceptional service because live only happens once. Ticketmaster continues to lead as an innovator in the global live entertainment industry maintaining the highest levels of service for our clients and fans.
The Senior Manager, Analytics role sits within the Fan Experience Team. The team is responsible for 23 Contact Centres and Offshoe BPO partners, we work across the world interacting with fans in 17 different languages using a large variety of tools and technology to help understand and support fans and clients needs
This role is responsible for leading Analytics across all FX touchpoints, maximizing the value we generate from our data. You will work across our data landscape to transform our data into actionable insights that create opportunities to improve our Fan's experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Work closely with and provide guidance to the Analytics team at our BPO partner- ensuring their work is prioritised accordingly and aligned with our own.
• Help the VP, Insight & Planning to establish, develop, and maintain robust listening posts; ensuring data and insight is gleaned from all FX touchpoints to ensure a full 360 view of FX is achieved.
• Constantly question ''the why''; inspiring your team to understand why processes work as they do, why metric targets are not hit and why FX problems occur.
• Lead and develop the FX Analyst, providing relevant support, coaching and guidance.
• Work with the Reporting Co-Ordinator and their team to ensure data can be visualised and presented in a consistent and easily accessible manner.
• Conduct hands-on and/or lead your team to produce advanced analytics; retrieving, compiling, and analysing large volumes of data from disparate sources.
• Undertake research and use a range of data sources to help bring the fan journeys to life, with a view to creating opportunities that encourage adoption and engagement into the Fan Experience strategy across the wider business.
• Work with key stakeholders, delivery and project leaders, to help deliver or manage delivery
of analysis through all stages of the project lifecycle including Scope definition, and business cases for key strategic initiatives across the Fan Experience business
• Work closely with technology, insights and operations functions across the Fan Experience team to prioritise the workload, research data, and create optimum opportunities.
• Drive alignment across stakeholders, tracking and reporting against a set of global business performance data.
• Co-ordination with the Fan Experience team to understand the business demand and support functional initiatives to drive actions as a result of the business insights
• Effectively communicate the underlying story of your analytics, helping to see your recommendations through to execution.
• Build an insight capability to enable FX to identify opportunities to improve fan outcomes and/or FX cost performance, including the support for detailed root cause analysis and playing an integral part in an end-to-end continuous improvement framework.
• Contribute to strategic planning, helping design and implement plans to improve the Fan Experience.
• Provide quantifiable data and recommendations on FX matters to support and influence organisational strategy, decisions, and initiatives.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Experience in leading an Analytics function in a contact centre environment
• Outstanding communication skills verbal, and written providing compelling stories from analytical research
• High attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Assertive yet professional demeanour, persistence and willing to lead the way, comfortable and confident in challenging and questioning the norm.
• Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to organizational success
• Passion for the customer and constantly curious.
• Numerate and logical; adept at performing basic statistical analysis.
• Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel and creating professional presentations.
• Experience in modelling scenarios to solve complex problems
• Experience in sentiment analysis
• Experience analysing and working with Chatbot data.
• Experience working with centralised reporting platforms (e.g. DOMO, Tableau)
• Experience in using online survey tool software (e.g. Qualtrics, Vantage Point, Adobe Survey or others)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Analytics experts will have the critical ability to turn insights into business-building ideas. They will help us create value for Ticketmaster
• Persuasive Story Teller: You will be working on analytics that will be presented to Ticketmaster leaders across all functions and to third parties (leagues/teams/resellers). Translating and simplifying the data into true insights that will drive business strategy and change third-party behaviour is essential.
• Cross-functional team player: We value transparency and helping one another. It's how we roll. There is no ''me'' culture. Communication across the entire team will lead to greater individual success. The Manager will both drive their own work and help oversee more junior team members.
• Strategic thinker: The Strategy team is responsible for identifying, analysing and communicating long-term opportunities. You'll need to be able to think big!
• Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood insights.
• Can-do attitude and the determination to achieve results.
• A focus on meeting company-set KPIs.
• Enjoys working at pace in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment.
• Good attention to detail and takes responsibility for the accuracy of their work.
• Ability to connect ideas and do things differently.
• Productive team member, collaborating with all teams and at all levels of the organization.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0eqo-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.