Sourcing Specialist - Concerts, Venues & Festivals
West Hollywood, CA
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
• Design, document, execute and troubleshoot functional configurations for GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, RMCS, FAH, Procurement.
• Perform financial systems maintenance (e.g. Chart of Accounts, open close periods, SLA mapping, interface error tables, etc.)
• Manage resolution of Production incidents/problems including liaising with and providing impact analysis to end-users and coordinating with Offshore support team as necessary.
• Drive critical discussions on production issue, resolution, functional process changes etc. with business counterparts.
• Gather business requirements and translate them into implementable solutions using leading Oracle Cloud practices and processes, avoiding customizations wherever possible.
• Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Cloud Financials applications including data mapping, configuration, integrations, and post-launch support etc.
• Execute system configuration changes across Oracle Financials and own managing the changes through the lifecycle of the implementation.
• Coordinate, facilitate and support CRPs, unit, integration, regression, and user acceptance testing.
• Develop comprehensive documentation of test scripts and execute test plans.
• Produce and deliver documentation for user training and application administration.
• Design, test, implement and document security access model in adherence to SOX and SOD controls.
• Design, develop and test reports using OTBI and other reporting tools.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Accounting/Finance fields.
• 8+ years of experience as Oracle Functional analyst with minimum 2 lifecycles of implementation of Oracle Cloud Financial and Oracle Cloud PaaS products.
• Configuration experience in Oracle Cloud Financial modules (GL, AR, AP, CM, RMCS, FAH) a must.
• Experienced in Support Life Cycle, SLA management, and working with Oracle support group.
• Excellent insight and practical knowledge of Cloud ERP and the overall Oracle Ecosystem.
• Strong background in financial concepts and accounting practices a must.
• SOX IT experience in public company a plus.
• Professional certificate in Oracle Cloud application portfolio a plus.
• Knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud specifically Incentive Compensation a plus.
• Expert level on excel and working with big data. Hands on experience on SQL/Toad a plus.
• Excellent analytical, communication and team collaboration skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
e Los Angeles,CA
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w657-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.