Vice President - Marketing
Awesome Job: Senior Director, Product (Digital Marketing)
Great Location: Los Angeles OR Remote
Employment Type: Full Time; Hourly/Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Ticketmaster's Client Marketing team leverages the largest database of live event fans in the world to deliver outstanding performance and return for clients through proprietary marketing products and services.
Lead Ticketmaster's effort to build a suite of products for live event marketers that drive incremental ticket sales by improving the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activity. Create and evangelize the product's vision, build the roadmap and partner with client services, user experience and engineering teams to deliver products that garner broad adoption by live entertainment clients globally.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Lead the effort to build a suite of marketing products – ranging from audience creation to campaign activation to reporting - within Ticketmaster's Enterprise B2B platform.
• Oversee a global product initiative to deliver tools that measurably improve the success of venue, promoter, festival and team marketers across all live entertainment verticals.
• Evangelize the product vision and roadmap with go to market partners across the company
• Develop and manage product roadmaps, and actively participate in planning activities such as sprint and quarterly planning.
• Manage feature development and product rollout including development of specs and acceptance criteria for user stories.
• Collaborate with senior leadership to prioritize initiatives based on business impact and time to market.
• Partner with in-house teams including engineering, data services, marketing measurement, digital media and analytics to agree on requirements, roadmap and execution plans.
• Inspire a talented group of engineers by simplifying problems and writing clear, detailed requirements in a language they understand.
• Develop and track metrics for success, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way.
• Ship stable products and scale them with a focus on quality.
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
• 15+ years of product management experience, preferably in digital marketing.
• 7+ years relevant experience in digital marketing, martech or adtech.
• Strong knowledge across digital marketing functions including targeting, channel activation, analytics, attribution.
• Well-versed in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and Google advertising platforms.
• Experience working with marketing data in enterprise BI platforms.
• A strong leader with a track record of building successful teams and guiding employees in their development.
• Influencer, collaborator and relationship builder.
• Comfortable and effective when leading presentations to stakeholders at all levels, including senior executives and large audiences.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-driven and proactive; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting.
• Get it done attitude – must be able to solve problems with minimal guidance or unclear requirements. A mindset of being flexible and a desire to win as a team.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applic
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5542-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.