Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised
of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
We are excited about music, live entertainment, marketing, data, and technology. We are driven by a passion to understand the root causes of complicated problems and partner with stakeholders to discover and implement solutions. Most of us had no previous experience working in music -- just a shared excitement about the space, a willingness to go to concerts / venues / festivals when needed as part of the job, and a desire to go to concerts / venues / festivals in our free time, too.
The Marketing Insights and Data Analytics Services team within the Marketing & Data Strategy organization works on projects across all divisions, to develop insights around Fans and Marketing programs. These insights are used to inspire new marketing programs and improve existing marketing efforts across Concerts, Ticketmaster, and Sponsorship business units. We are also responsible for quantifying the value of our marketing efforts through our test and learn program, incrementality testing and attribution thought leadership.
The Senior Consumer Analyst utilizes extensive first and third party consumer data to develop audience insights, segmentation, and profiles. They will need to permeate the mind of the concert fan, and examine the unique needs, challenges, preferences, and behaviors of various cohorts of fans. They will need to translate these insights into impactful presentations, dashboards, and other deliverables and ensure insights are actionable. They will partner closely with business leads on GTM strategies, marketing leads to develop audience-targeted marketing programs, data scientists to develop lifetime value models and customer segmentation, and other consumer insights individuals who run quantitative and qualitative research.
This position will be supported by data analysts who will pull raw consumer data from databases. Understanding large and complex customer data sets will be highly advantageous , however, this position does not require technical or data warehouse querying experience.
This person will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Be the voice of consumers across their varying needs and wants to help drive better business and marketing decision making
• Drive the creation of audience insights, market sizing, and audience sizing, leading to audience creation, segmentation, and actionable profiles
• D evelop audience KPIS and provide regular performance read outs against audience objectives
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with internal teams and bring education and consultancy on how people-based data can be leveraged across the planning and activation process throughout marketing
• Understand value proposition for key data and media vendors and partners and manage the relationships and help evaluate and provide recommendations in partner selections
• Work cross-functionally to embed audience insights across day-to-day marketing decision making and key strategic business initiatives
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Bachelor's Degree required
or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of work experience with marketing, media , CRM, and customer segmentation strategy required , preferably working with large and complex customer bases
• Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization
• Ability to translate complicated analyses into plain language, both in speaking and writing
• Excellent communication and data presentation skills that drive actionable insights with senior leaders and nontechnical audiences
• Provide thought leadership in evaluating audience profiles, trends, and optimization opportunities to drive growth
• Excellent communication and data presentation skills that drive actionable insights with senior leaders and non-technical audiences
• Ability to access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data required
• Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of analyses, resources, and studies required
• Record of using empathy and understanding of consumers to drive better marketing experiences and better business performance
• Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity; can effectively manage change, shift gears when needed, and decide and act without having the total picture
• Ability to work independently and proactively and has a natural curiosity to learn about consumers
• Expertise is developing concise and meaningful audience profiles that are visually compelling and easy to digest , ideally in Google Slides or PowerPoint
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
LOCATION: Los Angeles preferred, remote acceptable but work is on PT time
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an
otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely , good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek . Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk88xq-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.