Company: Ticketmaster UK
Location: Manchester UK
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Working hours: Full Time – 40 hours per week, Additional hours may be required to meet the needs of the business.
The Client Account Management Team is responsible for the day-to-day management of our client relationships.
To effectively manage a team of Client Account Managers (CAMs) whilst providing a pro-active, customer and business focused Account Management solution for selected clients at a senior level in conjunction with the Client Services Managers (CSM).
To achieve the operational, financial and business objectives of the Company as defined within the Company's Mission Statement or, as directed by the SVP of Client Services and Managing Director of Ticketmaster UK Ltd (TMUK).
Ticketmaster UK, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show
What you will be doing
• To manage selected client accounts at a senior level as directed by the CSM, Manchester.
• To satisfy, retain and develop existing client accounts in terms of revenue generation and account profitability in conjunction with the CSM, Manchester.
• To be fully conversant with all contractual obligations between the client and TMUK whilst ensuring that such obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner
• To regularly review and update all client information/deal sheets in conjunction with the CSM, Manchester to include contractual information and service charges applied therein
• To effectively monitor and control available ticket inventory with a view to maximising its retail potential
• To manage, lead, coach, motivate and develop a team of Client Account Managers whilst aligning individual objectives to those of the business in conjunction with Client Services Managers.
• To develop and maintain effective teamwork within the department across genres, and between the various departments and premises of the Company to include, but not limited to, Sales, Client Marketing, Event Programming and Customer Service teams
• To take ownership of, and responsibility for, key event on-sale to include being present in the Manchester office for the duration of the on-sale period.
• To manage, process and respond to all in-bound client related communications (by phone, letter, email or fax) in an efficient and courteous manner whilst adhering to any agreed service level agreements (internal/external).
• To identify, record and report against all outstanding service related issues on a weekly basis
• To plan, manage and attend event day box offices (venue based and 'green field' sites) in conjunction with the client Ticketing Operations Manager.
• To undertake regular inter-office and client/venue site visits as directed.
• To explore new technology or emerging products developed by TMUK and to apply such within the client base
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Ticketing systems experience essential
• A proven understanding of the ticketing/entertainment industry
• A highly motivated and conscientious individual
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer care skills
• A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
• Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
• Excellent time management skills
• A calm, patient and professional manner
• Confident telephone manner
• Confident in dealing with the general public face to face
• Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
• I.T. literate - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• To promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers
• To recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the Account Management Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the CSM, Manchester.
• To continuously seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance
• To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Account Management Team under the guidance of the Client Services Management Team
• To comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company's Health and Safety Policy
• To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe and secure working environment is maintained at all times
• To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
• To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business-related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by the Client Services Management team
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 22ND OCTOBER
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej8p7-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.