Division: Ticketmaster Global
Line Manager: Salesforce Technical Architect
Contract Terms: Permanent 40 hours per week
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the Senior Director, Salesforce Architect. This role will work in partnership with the Global Salesforce Business Analyst Team and the Global Salesforce Administrator Team. This role also requires close collaboration with the wider IT teams, which includes IT business applications, IT service delivery and IT enterprise Cloud systems.
Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our global business partners that utilize the Salesforce technology platform. Another important element is the understanding and assurance that the Salesforce platform and its associated technologies are properly maintained following best practice methodologies and importantly following our global data privacy and governance models, our audit and compliance policies and procedures, along with ensuring our systems are kept safe and secure, following both IT and Information Security policies.
This role is supporting existing Salesforce deployments as well as developing and enhancing systems. The Developer will be primarily tasked with project work but will also be a part of our ticket/Case process.
This role is an opportunity to become an integral part of our global organization and participate in highly visible and impactful strategic initiatives across business disciplines, geographies, and technologies.
The Salesforce Developer will be a technical subject matter expert and focus on project delivery. Developers at Ticketmaster are ''client facing'' in that they often interact directly with the business to further project goals, such as collecting or clarifying requirements or coordinating user acceptance testing. Developers will operate in a fast-paced environment and will need to apply communication and analysis skills in addition to core technical capabilities.
The Salesforce Developer may be involved in a project at any point in its lifecycle. They will be able to interpret business requirements into functional and technical designs and will code solutions primarily in Apex and Lightning Components. The Developer may also be called upon to assist with design and build of more technical aspects of the system such as integrations and SSO.
The Salesforce Developer will also be heavily involved in refining the internal processes of the development team, including coding standards, Devops processes, and keeping up with updates and new features on the Salesforce platform.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Responsible for developing new global Salesforce technologies, from cases, enhancements, and projects, including knowledge and understanding of associated systems and API's for our TM business, globally
• Responsible for ensuring that the global Salesforce system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that thorough testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are aligned to our global corporate Live Nation Entertainment policies and standards.
• Attending regular planning meetings and daily stand-ups
• Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
• Participate in technical design workshops with the wider Salesforce Team, IT Teams, and the business (where applicable).
• Participating in global Salesforce Steering Group meetings, where required
• Ensure all technical documentation/records are kept up to date, following any system changes and new project implementations
• Collaborating closely with the global IT business applications teams, solutioning technologies that interface
• Translate and communicate technical requirements and solutions back to the business using story-based narratives as well as presenting this in an executive reporting presentation.
• Following TM PMO Project Management methodologies and Agile, for successful delivery of projects
• Reviewing the legacy debt on our Salesforce and its associated systems and API's and designing, presenting, and implementing new solutions that are both efficient for our business and cost effective
• Knowledge of new & upcoming features in the Salesforce ecosystem to provide recommendations for greater efficiencies
• Ensuring that are systems are kept safe, secure, and compliant
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience with development in Salesforce Apex and Lightning Components (Aura or Lightning Web Components)
• Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce solutions; with strong preference given to experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Knowledge, Experience (Community) Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Marketing Cloud and Pardot
• Salesforce Developer I certification
• Experience with the full project lifecycle – requirements, design, build, test, deployment
• Strongly Preferred
• Experience interfacing with business stakeholders collecting and authoring business requirements
• Experience with solution design
• Devops experience, particularly in Salesforce DX
• Client-facing experience in a Salesforce consulting organization
• Experience on one or more Salesforce projects through its full lifecycle
• Strong ''instincts'' to build solutions that are architecturally sound, maintainable, and scalable
• Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
• Salesforce App Builder certification
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or Management Information Systems
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Experience as a Salesforce Developer
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to organize large amounts of information in a way that can be presented and easily consumed by leadership to make business decisions
• Ability to lead and work in an Agile development environment (i.e. lead Backlog Refinement, Sprint Loading)
• Ability to travel for training, occasional team meetings, and projects, including international travel (~20% max)
• Ability to think clearly under pressure and flexible to change
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills working with complex system, process, and data issues
• Strong business acumen, innately resourceful, curious, and smart when solving problems
• Time/task management and organization skills to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service skills – ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility with enterprise business leaders
• Work well in a virtual team environment with strong collaboration skills
• Must have meticulous attention to detail, organization, and commitment to quality
• Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements, and changes to the system
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we repres
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm8ox-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.