Location: London Angel, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster Global
Line Manager: Senior Business Analyst
Contract Terms: Permanent 40 hours per week
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the Senior Business Analyst. This role also requires close collaboration with the wider IT teams, which includes IT business applications, IT service delivery and IT enterprise Cloud systems.
Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our global business partners that utilize the Salesforce technology platform. Another important element is the understanding and assurance that the Salesforce platform and its associated technologies are properly maintained following best practice methodologies and importantly following our global data privacy and governance models, our audit and compliance policies and procedures, along with ensuring our systems are kept safe and secure, following both IT and Information Security policies.
This role is supporting existing Salesforce deployments as well as developing and enhancing systems. The Solution Architect, as a senior member of the Salesforce team, will be primarily tasked with project work but will also serve as a tier-2 support person and therefore will be a part of our regular ticket/Case process.
This role is an opportunity to become an integral part of our global organization and participate in highly visible and impactful strategic initiatives across business disciplines, geographies, and technologies. The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders from across the business to create and optimize Salesforce-based business processes.
The Global Salesforce team operates as an internal consulting organization within Ticketmaster, delivering Salesforce-based business processes to internal customers. In our process-first approach to systems projects, the Salesforce Business Analyst is the lynchpin of the project delivery team which may consist of solution architects, developers, administrators, and representatives from the business. The Business Analyst will work hand in hand with the business to capture business requirements and apply Salesforce expertise to leverage the capabilities of the platform to achieve them.
To be successful, the Business Analyst should over time become a trusted and credible adviser to business stakeholders. He or she should also display strong instincts on the IT side to deliver simple, scalable and maintainable solutions that deliver real value for customers.
This is a hands-on role. The Salesforce Business Analyst will be empowered to design and implement solutions to fit the needs of the business. The Business Analyst may also be asked to perform any role within a project, such as ROI analyses, project management, training, or testing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Committed to building simple, maintainable and scalable systems that
• Capturing and documenting business requirements
• Fit-gap analysis of business requirements to Salesforce capabilities
• Evaluation of third-party apps
• Managing small projects
• Hands-on configuration of Salesforce systems
• Participating in global Salesforce Steering Group meetings, where required
• Ensure all technical documentation/records are kept up to date, following any system changes and new project implementations
• Collaborating closely with the global IT business applications teams
• Translate and communicate requirements and solutions back to the business using story-based narratives as well as presenting this in an executive reporting presentation.
• Following TM PMO Project Management methodologies and Agile, for successful delivery of projects
• Reviewing the legacy debt on our Salesforce and its associated systems and API's and designing, presenting, and implementing new solutions that are both efficient for our business and cost effective
• Knowledge of new & upcoming features in the Salesforce ecosystem to provide recommendations for greater efficiencies
• Ensuring that are systems are kept safe, secure, and compliant
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience interfacing with business stakeholders collecting and authoring business requirements
• Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce solutions; with strong preference given to experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Knowledge, Experience (Community) Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Marketing Cloud and Pardot
• Experience with the full project lifecycle – requirements, design, build, test, deployment
• Strongly Preferred
• Salesforce Administrator certification
• Experience with solution design
• Client-facing experience in a Salesforce consulting organization
• Experience on one or more Salesforce projects through its full lifecycle
• Project management skills and the ability to manage small projects
• Strong ''instincts'' to build solutions that are architecturally sound, maintainable, and scalable
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or Management Information Systems
• Hands-on experience coding in Apex and Lightning technologies
• Salesforce App Builder certification
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Experience as a Business Analyst in a Salesforce-based environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to organize large amounts of information in a way that can be presented and easily consumed by leadership to make business decisions
• Ability to lead and work in an Agile development environment (i.e. lead Backlog Refinement, Sprint Loading)
• Ability to travel for training, occasional team meetings, and projects, including international travel (~10% max)
• Ability to think clearly under pressure and flexible to change
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills working with complex system, process, and data issues
• Strong business acumen, innately resourceful, curious, and smart when solving problems
• Time/task management and organization skills to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service skills – ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility with enterprise business leaders
• Work well in a virtual team environment with strong collaboration skills
• Must have meticulous attention to detail, organization, and commitment to quality
• Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements, and changes to the system
• Collaborate and build meaningful reports and dashboards for users, management, and leadership
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roevq1-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.