Senior Dba & Cloud Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Location: London, with 20% Travel
Division: Ticketmaster, Global with LN International
Line Manager: Salesforce Administrator Manager, Global
Contract Terms: Permanent 40 hours per week
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the Salesforce Administrator, Global, who in turn reports to the VP, Salesforce Technology. This role will work in partnership a peer group of Salesforce Administrators across the globe. Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our business partners that utilise the Salesforce technology platform and have a requirement in the future.
This individual will be primarily responsible for maintaining high levels of operational support for our business customers utilising the Salesforce platform, working on the Salesforce case / support ticket queue and resolution of issues.
A flexible and proactive attitude to problem solving and teamwork with the ability and desire to learn in a high paced media environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Day-to-day administration and support of business' Salesforce technology solutions including managing multiple user maintenance, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
• Hands-on enhancement of current systems and development of new business requirements
• Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, workflows, alerts, reports, and dashboards
• Responsible for ensuring the administrative side of the Salesforce solution regarding licencing, leavers and joiners
• Involved in all new Salesforce technology projects, contributing from the project inception through to delivery, to ensure the support elements of the system are incorporated
• Ensure that processes are maintained and adhered to, following our LNE Corporate standards and policies
• Configuration / development / spiking new approaches / new technologies / alternative patterns
• Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and how we can utilise these across our organisation
• Keep up to date with the Salesforce release notes and noting any functionality that we could use to improve processes.
• Working closely with Salesforce to troubleshoot issues and cases
• Maintaining Salesforce Administrator certification – requires taking three tests a year which are based on the 3 yearly releases and new features
• Provide customers with best-in-class support and training where needed
• Manage support queue to ensure incidents & service requests are resolved in a timely manner
• Assign cases to the developers when needed
• Review support tickets/cases on a regular basis and where needed, develop technical stories for fix and efficiencies
• Maintain relationship with Salesforce account management team & other 3rd party companies
• Identify and troubleshoot potential org wide issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Salesforce Certified Administration experience
• Able to quickly gain a working knowledge of the teams various software applications
• Strong exposure to Salesforce products
• Easily recognises system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Business facing role: understanding and delivering on enhancement requests, supporting existing functionality.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to think logically and analyse application and business process requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management.
• Result oriented who readily takes ownership to ensure goals are met.
• Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
• Participates readily in exchange of suggestions and new ideas.
• Organises time effectively and plans for future needs.
• Understands the business environment in which they operate.
• Demonstrated project problem analysis/resolution skills.
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d224m7-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.