Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com
Who are you?
We are looking for a bright, savvy, passionate Revenue Pricing Specialist to join our team.
Live Nation is seeking a self-motivated and collaborative Revenue Pricing Specialist to support the team's effort on maximizing our revenues. This individual will assist in the execution, quality control, and reporting of ticket pricing for Live Nation Canada Concerts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead ticket pricing strategy of Platinum seat inventory for assigned shows, as well as maximize incremental revenue and drive sales volume by efficiently managing seat inventory
• Lead, quickly and efficiently, fast-paced sales while overseeing, maintaining and adjusting in real time the availability and pricing of large volumes of seat inventory across multiple events in large venues in various jurisdictions, during concurrent high profile event pre-sales/on sales.
• Lead on the strategic management of inventory, as well as provide expert sales advice to external stakeholders
• Evaluate new show offers for pricing details and communicate to all stakeholders in order to maximize incremental revenue and drive sales volume.
• Support pricing strategy of Platinum program and dynamic pricing, as requested
• Collaborate with Ticketing Teams and Box Office Managers to ensure effective inventory control and process management throughout the sales cycle
• Ensure that all communication, both internal and external, is delivered in a timely, consistent, and professional manner
• Provide detailed reporting on sales performance for individual shows and tours
• Conduct consumer and purchase behavior analysis
• Review ticketing details and act as quality control, maintaining the highest standard.
• Collect and track dynamic pricing consent forms across tours and venues. Develop and maintain an accurate record of signed forms and venue exceptions.
• Assemble and maintain report trackers across 3rd party venues for individual shows and tours.
• Analyze historical data, secondary market sales and industry trends to develop competitive pricing strategy and provide insights on market dynamics
• Identify and develop new product opportunities and encourage continuous improvement of the existing product group(s) in terms of quality, performance, profitability, and pricing strategy
• Proactively seek ways to improve team and business performance; and research and analyze new and innovative methods
• Drive insightful and actionable business intelligence across the ticketing business, as well as other key revenue areas
Skills & Qualities Desired:
• Strong background in mathematics, data analytics, reporting, and forecasting
• Strategic and critical thinker who is dynamic, forward-thinking, analytical, and well-organized
• Ability to multi-task, proactively solve problems, and meet time-critical deadlines
• Self-starter who demonstrates the ability to work independently and adapt to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
• Flexible and reliable team player both within the department and within the organization as a whole
• Experience in music/concerts, sports and entertainment, preferred
• Experience of Ticketmaster products and client user interfaces required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related field
• 3-5 years of related experience in the ticketing, or related, industry
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvv88w-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.