Third Party Risk Program Manager
Remote / Virtual
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Test key threat scenarios against using adversarial attack tools, tactics and techniques
• Replicate cyber attacks to continuously test and improve the capability of the company's Security Operations Center and Incident Response teams
• Validate cyber defenses and hardening of critical systems to mitigate future cyber risk
• Identify advanced malicious activity that has evaded traditional security monitoring capability
• Support the global response to high profile incidents to ensure the timely completion of all cyber investigations
• Develop and maintain the documentation and manuals of the different process executed in the department
• Team members must be able to work together regardless of they are performing attacking (red team) or defensive (blue team) activities
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1+ years of experience working in a technical security position, penetration testing, information security hardening technologies and techniques, cyber-attack simulation programs or similar background
• Experience with CyberReason, Kibana, pcap parsing, Tenable, Burp, IDS, SANS (GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN)
• Offensive Security Certifications (OSCP, OSCE, OSWE)
• EC-Council (CEH - Certified Ethical Hacking)
• Strong Knowledge of information security and risk
• Technical understanding of IT and Information Security solutions, processes and systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
e Los Angeles, CA
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r194ym-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.