Live Nation and Ticketmaster are seeking a data orientated problem solver with a genuine interest in the media landscape. The Associate Manager (AM) thrives in a fast paced environment and works well amongst a team, while managing assigned tasks independently. Self-sufficiency and effective time management is key to success of both the individual and team. In addition, AMs should seek out guidance, advice, and feedback often and willingly, in order to produce the best results and accelerate learning curves.
AMs are curious, developing creative solutions to problems and escalating issues that need to be resolved quickly. Reporting to the Manager, the AM works hand in hand with their direct supervisor to ensure either internal or client campaigns are executed flawlessly, while meeting or beating campaign KPIs. Responsibilities will include trafficking, pacing and optimization of real-time campaigns. Under direct supervision, AMs are coached on how to build campaigns from scratch, maintain and improve performance, capture logs of revisions, and recap performance. Success in this position requires attention to detail, a solution-oriented mindset, quick problem solving capabilities and effective communication.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Own trafficking of assets for campaign launches by QA'ing creative, understanding creative timelines and develop tracking/pixel tags as needed
• Create campaigns in DSPs (primarily DV360 or TTD) that adhere to provided campaign parameters
• Continually run reports and proactively find opportunities to optimize campaigns by diving into analytics and trends
• Support channel test and learn agenda by creatively developing test ideas based on observations
• Assist in the development of campaign summaries
• Keep up to date with the evolving digital ecosystem and relevant cultural events that may have an impact on campaign strategy and performance
• Build relationships and work effectively alongside coworkers and publishers to ensure campaign success
• Conduct competitive research
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years' experience running programmatic campaigns preferred (internship experience a plus, if candidate doesn't have salaried experience)
• Analytical mind with experience diving into large datasets
• Can manage multiple tasks/campaigns simultaneously with ability to prioritize
• Proactive in catching issues and troubleshooting solutions before they escalate
• Fiercely organized and detail oriented
• Strong knowledge of Excel pivot tables, lookups, and graphs (SQL experience a plus)
• Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative work environments
• Passion and knowledge of the media space including marketplace trends
• Campaign manager or equivalent trafficking experience a plus
• Experience with direct response campaigns a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbvp5-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.