Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Someone passionate about being a part of the live music industry. Motivated and resourceful, eager to provide exceptional support and service to our clients, and capable of displaying a professional and personable attitude with touring and venue personnel. Able to think on your feet, multi-task and react to changing circumstances. If this sounds like you, then please read on!
• Production runner at Jiffy Lube Live!
• Provide transportation for touring and venue personnel throughout the show day, such as hotel and airport pickups and drop offs using either personal car or company-provided vehicle.
• Run errands such as laundry, grocery shopping, package delivery, equipment rentals, coffee runs, etc.
• Coordinate large take-out orders with local restaurants, purchasing, retrieving and distributing to touring personnel.
• Coordinate large shopping lists from local grocery stores, deliver to the venue.
• Assist touring and venue staff with general production-related duties.
• Maintain cash and receipts.
• Provide local area information to touring staff.
• Pick up and drop off company-rented 15-passenger and cargo vans.
• Light administrative duties such as making copies, posting signs and cash reconciliation.
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record
• Safe driving habits a must
• Punctual - early is on time!
• Operational cell phone
• Friendly and personable, works well with others but also able to work independently
• Reliable and responsible
• Professional and courteous
• Able to work a long day (typical show day runs about 16 to 18 hours)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Large personal vehicle, SUV or mini-van a big plus, but not mandatory
• Thorough knowledge of the local area, including Washington DC, a big plus, but not mandatory
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n2o8-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.