- Full Time
Product Operations Consultant
Location: Oslo, Norway, flexible with travel across the Northern Region
Division: Ticketmaster Northern Region
Line Manager: Regional Product Operations Manager - Northern Region
Contract Terms: Permanent, 37,5 hours per week
Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations centre of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe in order to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
International Client Support & Operations team, a vertical of this organization, oversees the full event life-cycle services (from build to play-off) we provide to our clients (Promoters, Venues, Artists, Clubs, etc.), in markets that operate on the Microflex platform.
Our clients demand and value high service levels and we believe our people are the foundation to deliver great service. We are fortunate to have the most experienced and skilled operations experts on the field around the globe, regionally and locally, that have a deep understanding of our clients' needs.
We continuously invest in people development and promote wide collaboration and team spirit to leverage our knowledge and experience to excel in client satisfaction. Mastering our knowledge on our ticketing products is also key in improving our service proposition and solving for our clients' and local Markets' needs and challenges day-to-day.
In this role as Product Operations Consultant, part of the Product Operations team in the Northern Region, you will be responsible for owning the iterative roll-out of new products and features delivered by Ticketmaster's Product and Engineering teams, ensuring the Ticketing Product Portfolio can be operated at scale without major friction.
You will become the knowledge expert over a set of products, in some cases being responsible for advanced configurations, and will consult with end users to define solutions to extraordinary client needs and issues. The Product Operations Consultant will also become the first tier of support to internal end users when in need of product understanding and/or product issues and disruptions.
You will collaborate with a wide community of Product Operations Consultants across the different Regions and Markets, facilitated by the Director of Product Operations International, so that product knowledge is built consistently across the board and product roll-out and support processes benefit from our International scale and synergies.
The Product Operations Consultant will continuously engage with Product Management and Product Support teams to understand Product Roadmaps and be able to anticipate roll-out and support efforts at Regional and Market level.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality
• Lead the process to implement new products and features within the Region
• Test products and features end-to-end to understand how these behave with the wider product ecosystem.
• Communicate and clarify product updates, known issues, and help identify prospects for beta groups and early adopter groups.
• Own product advanced configurations and translations so that these are embedded in the Region's system setup
• Work with Client Support and Event Support leads in adapting existing or adopting new business processes required to operate the new products and features, reducing the need for unsustainable workarounds
• Work with Education in defining training needs to facilitate product adoption and roll-out
• Own roll-out metrics and adoption KPIs and identify blockers or constraints towards scaling up product adoption
• Develop master knowledge on new and existing ticketing products, including: Microflex, TM1 Products, Universe and other future platforms that are incorporated to the Operations Product Suite
• Understand client organization's long-term business goals and recommend appropriate system and product solutions
• In conjunction with the Client Support Specialists evaluate business processes and assist clients to develop strong best practices
• Bring technical knowledge and first line support to the Regional Client & Event Support teams
• Assist Client Development with RFP responses as it relates to all Ticketmaster products
• Collaborate with the wider Product Operations Consultant community in raising product enhancement requests and defining detailed requirements for these
• Track Region's client issues and support via company tracking system Salesforce and provide first/second tier issue fixes when possible
• Bridge issue resolution between Product Support central team and Regional Client & Event Support teams
• Act as the first line of support for clients when warranted due to business needs
• Facilitate Regional product advancement through communication of client feedback to Product and Engineering teams
• Coordinate and act as Business Consultant with Product software installation and upgrades
• Coordinate with install timeline, data extraction, and checklist
• Troubleshoot system, connectivity, software, and hardware issues and escalate in a timely manner
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
You will be required to demonstrate a high-level of business acumen together with a strong level of sector knowledge, relating to the international ticketing and live entertainment business.
• Demonstrated success in providing product consultancy and support services in a Market.
• Master knowledge of ticketing platforms and products with knowledge over Ticketmaster's Microflex Product Suite being a bonus.
• Experience providing excellent leadership in leading and growing successful operations and cross-functional teams in an international or global organization.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and at a least another European language.
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
• Experience with building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
• Experience in ticketing, live events, promoting, e-business, media or entertainment industries preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Innovative and flexible approach – thrive to find solutions outside the box.
• Not accepting the status quo, working with a sense of urgency to deliver results.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Carefully weighs the impact of a broad range of related issues or factors.
• Makes high quality decisions in a timely manner, considering both the immediate and long-term consequences of decisions.
• Asks appropriate questions to ensure understanding, to generate new ideas and innovative solutions.
• Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
• Organises time effectively and plans for future needs, maximising the use of available resources.
• Highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people work together enthusiastically and effectively, and produce outstanding results
• Clearly conveys goals and expectations to others; steps forward to confront difficult issues.
• Paves the way for change, diminishes fear and persuades others to let
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejz60-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.