PRODUCT MANAGER - DISTRIBUTED COMMERCE
Location: West Hollywood, CA; Remote
Division: Ticketmaster NA
Line Manager: VP, Product
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Distributed Commerce at Ticketmaster is focused on building best-in-class partnerships to sell incremental tickets on behalf of our clients, supported by innovative, modern technology solutions to manage content delivery, commerce transactions and ticket delivery. The team is global in nature, servicing partnerships in social media, music streaming, e-commerce, voice and more to drive awareness and sales for all potential clients.
Have you ever imagined buying a concert ticket via Facebook or Spotify? Or working on projects with immense scale and visibility in the marketplace? As Ticketmaster expands its footprint to allow for the exposure and transactability of its events across a wide variety of platforms (from social media sites to marketplace platforms, to music discovery experiences and more), Ticketmaster is looking for a collaborative, product manager who can drive efforts both internally and externally to allow for client content to be more widely distributed throughout the online space. The Product Manager will play a critical role in the adoption and scale of Ticketmaster's next generation Distributed Commerce product suite. This is a role well-suited for a product manager who takes pride in making technology actionable and owning critical relationships and metrics across the entire lifecycle of a product.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Execute on the strategy to develop best-in-class solutions to sell Ticketmaster clients' live events through 3rd parties.
• Deeply understand the needs of Ticketmaster clients and distribution partners across a wide spectrum of categories, with a constant eye towards building more robust and innovative technology solutions.
• Contribute to the entire product life cycle, helping to craft roadmaps, define and prioritize product requirements, and monitor the post-launch performance of new capabilities.
• Define product specifications using clear and consistent user stories, with acceptance criteria that are fully validated by relevant business stakeholders.
• Drive the delivery of features from conception to launch that allow partners to sell incremental tickets for Ticketmaster's clients, creating launch plans with engineering, operations, and business stakeholders to execute.
• Be responsible for the successful onboarding of key strategic partners onto commerce and content APIs, along with managing the day-to-day operational support post-launch.
• Own and analyze key metrics that demonstrate the growing scale and health of the program, as well as its impact on driving key organizational KPIs.
• Partner throughout the organization from B2C teams (web/mobile/app) to B2B (Enterprise, Event Management, Client Account Management, Finance, Customer Support) to enable both clients and fans to engage more easily with 3rd parties that are engaging with live event content.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years product management experience, with exposure both to front-end user experiences and backend processes.
• Previous API experience is preferred, along with a keen understanding of trends in e-commerce and technology.
• Demonstrable experience of interpreting and converting business needs into product requirements.
• Demonstrate successful delivery of multiple product cycles in an agile environment.
• Must be entrepreneurial and have excellent communication across all business areas and levels,D and with external partners and sales teams.
• Must be capable of managing multiple projects and integrations simultaneously.
• Must be solution and team oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently and adapt to changes in a rapidly evolving industry.
• Understanding of agile product management techniques, including Epic and Story creation.
• Proven experience analyzing and optimizing product performance to achieve objectives and key results.
• Understanding of the ticketing or live event industry a significant plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Exemplary interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation, written and oral skills.
• Ability to take initiative while working collaboratively – a true team player with 'can do' attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and highly analytical mind-set.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and aptitude to propose solutions.
• Natural curiosity about how things work and confidence with technical details.
• Results and delivery focused with an eye for quality and reusability.
• Ability to adjust priorities and approaches.
• Drive to be a subject matter expert and ambition to grow in the role.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy42nk-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.