Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK - Marketing
Reports to: Head of Performance Marketing
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster UK, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. The Ticketmaster Marketing team drives customer engagement via our Content, CRM, and Performance Marketing channels, creating campaigns to retain existing fans, acquire new fans and ultimately drive sales.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, the Performance Marketing Executive will oversee day-to-day management of our affiliate channel and gift card activity ensuring execution of strategy and innovation for UK and Ireland. The role focuses on driving traffic and maximising sales whilst meeting ROI target and delivering on business growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Responsible for developing, implementing, optimising, and monitoring affiliate activity to drive traffic and ticket sales whilst meeting KPIs target.
• Measure and report on performance whilst providing actionable insights.
• Manage budget, forecasting and ensure cost efficiency is maintained.
• Work closely with the Global Distributed Commerce team on all affiliate partnerships and identify new local partnerships.
• Work alongside the wider Ticketmaster marketing team to develop targeted affiliate promotional campaigns and deliver successful tactics and strategies for each genre.
• Develop and automate efficient local partner communication process to drive awareness amongst affiliate partners of Ticketmaster event content and offers.
• Troubleshooting technical issues on affiliate technology platform.
• Support the wider Performance Marketing team on other Paid Channels.
• Developing relationships with B2B and B2C gift card partners and retailers, with International Gift Card team and VP Marketing.
• Deliver gift card marketing campaigns, monitor B2B and B2C gift card performance and report on sales.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Knowledge of the affiliate landscape.
• Excellent analytic skills and great at manipulating data to make the complex seem simple.
• Commercially-minded with the ability to work towards KPIs.
• Results-oriented, able to work independently and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in working with web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
• Organised with a strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency on Impact & Mediarails tool is a bonus.
• Can-do attitude is a must.
• True team player.
• Genuine passion for live entertainment, digital marketing, and data.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success - Proven ability to influence.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual.
• Ability to effectively manage targets and deadlines.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skill.
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves.
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required subject to any legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 26TH NOVEMBER
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mkk1-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.