Location: London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Director Performance Marketing, International
Ticketmaster International, a Live Nation Entertainment company, is currently seeking a highly motivated, ambitious, and exceptionally data-oriented Performance Marketing Analyst to join the International Marketing team.
The Performance Marketing team is part of the International Marketing department at Ticketmaster. Our team leads on marketing strategy and best practice for all main paid and organic traffic sources across 20+ markets globally. We support each market with guidance on campaign activation, reporting and measurement to make sure fans around the world find the tickets they are looking for and clients receive the highest return on their investment with us.
Reporting into our Director of Performance Marketing, International, you will lead on data analytics projects dedicated to improving campaign performance. You will also work closely with our Director of Marketing Technology and Operations, Senior Marketing Insight Manager, the Director, Marketing Analytics US and platform stakeholders.
You'll be the ''go-to'' data & insights person for the international performance marketing team, as they support 20+ markets on campaign strategies and execution across all paid and organic traffic channels, impacting millions of fans.
Success in this role requires excellent analytical thinking and communication skills, an ability to summarize results and present recommendations to business partners, project management skills and a passion for continuous improvement. Overall, you will be challenged to propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for the team.
You are looking for a step up and be a strategic leader for performance marketing analytics in an international setting. You are able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, with various teams around the world, where you can continue to improve and progress your marketing analytics and MarTech knowledge.
Your support will ensure that campaigns go live across 20+ different countries, reaching more than 50 million fans a year, whilst enjoying a great and supportive working environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Be a subject-matter expert and strategic thought partner for the International Performance Marketing team and 20+ markets, using a variety of data sources and analytical techniques to help shape decision-making.
• Perform deep dive analysis and provide insights for paid and organic traffic channels to understand what marketing channels are the most effective.
• Lead on attribution initiatives in a changing digital measurement environment.
• Support testing and optimization of campaigns and initiatives through testable data-driven hypotheses, tracking, measurement and analysis.
• Lead on performance marketing reporting initiatives and support ongoing performance marketing reporting needs of local markets.
• Regularly present projects and insights to business partners across 20+ markets
• Partner with the MarTech and Insights team on bigger performance marketing projects that increase campaign scale and team efficiency, including automation, measurement, attribution and reporting
• Think strategically across Ticketmaster's marketplace of sports, concerts, live events and more.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Strong experience in data analytics with proven record of delivering business growth by guiding stakeholder decision making
• Strong proficiency in SQL, BigQuery and/or Python
• The ability to work with large, complex and sometimes fragmented datasets
• Experience with dash-boarding tools such as Tableau, Looker or Google Analytics
• Strong understanding of at least one digital marketing channel: SEO, paid search (SEM), paid social, display, video, programmatic
• The ability to communicate complex problems and analysis simply with a variety of stakeholders and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical colleagues
• Strong project management skills to stay on top of tactical execution, prioritizing amongst many competing demands to ensure that short-term goals supporting long-term initiatives are achieved with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Creative thinking with a track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
• Experience working on e-commerce businesses or equivalent industries with large inventory is a bonus.
• Experience working with MarTech including inventory management systems, pixel management, measurement tools and audience tools (DMPs/CPDs) is a bonus
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics or Engineering or equivalent experience
• You are looking for a step up and be a strategic leader for performance marketing analytics in an international setting.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills - you will be the go-to person for campaign and channel strategies
• Exceptional interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success - Proven ability to influence
• A quick, creative thinker with attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual
• Ability to effectively manage targets and deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nx59-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.