WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
I. Team Member Recruitment, Training, Development and Management Responsibilities:
• Recruitment and Training
• Development of Hourly Team Members
• Development of Foundation Managers
• Conflict Resolution
• Ensuring compliance with Workplace Standards
• Floor Management Functions
• Weekly Operations call
• Weekly Recap sheets
• Dining tracking sheets
• Nightly operations reports
• Weekly Inventory
II. Ensuring Optimal Guest Experience
• Ability to give proper recognition to Foundation Members, Live Nation Executives and VIP's to instill appreciation for their membership and patronage
• Serve as a resource of information for all Members regarding their experience within both the Foundation Room and House of Blues
• Ensures that all special events are executed properly, to the guests satisfaction
• Must possess a solid understanding of the nightlife industry, promotions and industry trends
• Guest Relations & Membership Fulfillment
• Maintain all HOB Standards
III. Enhance Revenue/ Controlling Costs
• Ensure that Food & Beverage COGS, controllables and labor are within budgetary guidelines
• Participates in developing long and short term plans for revenue growth and cost control measures
• Ensures that P&L of unit meets or exceeds budgetary expectations
• Generate/Enhance Revenue
• Oversee Membership Renewal Process
• Create and execute nightly programming that fosters increase in guest count and incremental sales
• Execute on initiatives developed by VIP Services or sales team
IV. Vibe, Atmosphere and Maintenance within the venue
• Creates and maintains an environment of high energy vibe that fits within Foundation Room standards
• Ensures atmosphere of the room adheres to standards including but not limited to; lighting, sound level, music selection, furniture placement and décor.
• Manages physical plant/facility to ensure proper repair and maintenance
• Maintains Cleanliness standards at its highest
• Has the ability to create programming events both in-house and with outside promoter partnerships to enhance vibe, increase member use of the room and increasing revenue.
V. Essential Personal & Interpersonal Skills
• Capable of maintaining a positive attitude
• Maintains objective view in all circumstances
• Listens empathically to Management and Team Members
• Maintains organization and focus
• Takes creative risks to enhance revenue
• Behaves professionally to maintain/enhance a positive image
• Thinks creatively to produce new possibilities in all areas of operations
• Ability to alleviate volatile situations
• Shows respect by considering the rights and dignity of others rather than just self
• Communicates assertively in a non-aggressive, candid manner
• Maintains personal integrity by abiding by and supporting the Mission and Values of the company
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Development (self and subordinates)
• Working Relationships
• Quality of Work
• Written and verbal communication
• (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
• High school diploma
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
• Previous experience with managing purchasing, receiving, & inventories
• Previous P&L responsibility and knowledge of accounting techniques
• Some college coursework completed
• 3-5 years experience in up-scale restaurant and/or in a live music club or nightlife industry
• Ability to communicate in Spanish
• Point of Sales experience
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Work environment is fast-paced
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
• Ability to lift 75lbs using proper lifting techniques for liquor pulls, beer kegs, etc.
• Moderate to loud noise level in working environment
• Able to wear a radio earpiece during the scheduled shift
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender ident
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo9xp-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.