- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
This role will manage all the marketing activities for Ticketmaster in the Czech market. You will work closely with the Central European Marketing Team (based in Berlin) and occasionally with the International Marketing team (based in London).
In the role as Marketing Manager - CZ you will report to the Head of Marketing - Central Europe and also to the Managing Director - Czech Republic. This is an important role within Ticketmaster and you are expected to be an ambitious, results driven leader, responsible for driving top-line growth in customer acquisition, retail ticket sales and new revenues for the region.
You will work closely and collaborate with the International Marketing Team. You will also collaborate with other Regional Marketing team to ensure standardization of communication and efficiencies. This role is also charged with strengthening Ticketmaster's B2B client relations and increasing client satisfaction through B2B Marketing, driving traffic to the B2B site.
You will demonstrate outstanding leadership skills. You will combine marketing, market and management experience with business strategy to deliver value to the business while driving a culture of innovation and excellence throughout the workforce.
This is a hands-on role with responsibility for local implementation in the market you are in. This job will require a mix of strategic thinking, operational and business acumen and client facing expertise.
This is a very exciting time to join the Ticketmaster family, as more events return to Europe!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• At the direction of the Head of Marketing – Central Europe you will set the strategic direction of the B2B and B2C marketing for the region. You will gain a strong understanding of the specific market conditions for the Czech market, allowing the strategy to be adapted to meet those specific needs.
• Drive a high-performance culture that creates focus around core business objectives and uses initiative to achieve success.
• Work with a team of professionals consisting of marketing services, performance marketing, CRM, content, creative design and affiliate relationships.
• Oversee the continued development, utilization, and assessment of our various marketing channels to drive new client acquisition. This will include B2B marketing strategies with a digital focus on remarketing, social media, SEO/SEM etc.
• Develop, activate, and evaluate strategies for B2C marketing, including advertising, consumer promotions, media and social media. Deliver on ROI objectives.
• Develop, activate, and evaluate strategies for commercial marketing – selling our marketing services and securing client budget for paid marketing.
• Collaborate with and influence the International Marketing and Product leads to deliver effective, innovative and aligned initiatives that optimize all aspects of the digital marketing funnel
• With support from the Central European team, define and implement OKRs and metrics. Prepare regular KPI reporting including monthly, quarterly & annual reports.
• Responsible for retaining and acquiring B2C marketing partnership and affiliate relationships in cooperation with the Business Development team. Seek opportunities with potential consumer partners that provide compelling business cases for investment.
• Execute new fan-facing and client-facing product launches and implement awareness and usage programs.
• Direct the team to support customer service with digital initiatives to improve internal efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction
• Help drive digital marketing transformation through the industry
• Identify areas of improvements and concerns and accordingly develop action plans.
• Choose and lead external agency partners i.e. media or creative agencies
• Work closely with the Business Development team to identify, create and lead smart partnership deals with media groups, publishing houses or similar partners
• Create a solid network of social media influencers
• Cooperate with the Live Nation marketing team to create joint marketing campaigns and secure the best possible reporting towards Live Nation and find possible cost or efficiency potentials in combined media buying in Performance Marketing, OOH etc.
• Ensure that the marketing team works in compliance with company policies and procedures and the legal framework of markets within the region.
• Recommend cost-reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
• In cooperation with HR, assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation promotion, retention, and termination activities.
• In cooperation with HR, identify skill gaps and provide appropriate trainings to team.
• Provide guidance to team members and monitor their performance, discipline, and attendance on regular basis.
• Work with the other Ticketmaster Function leads to enhance co-operation and best-practice sharing and to implement cross-company strategies to contribute to the success of the International and Global Ticketmaster business.
• Contribute to the organization's overall strategy and provide timely input to senior management on opportunities, challenges, and risks in the policy environment, and adjust country plans as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• You will be required to demonstrate a high-level of business acumen together with a strong level of sector knowledge, relating to the international ticketing and live entertainment business.
• Experience providing excellent leadership in leading and growing successful commercial and cross-functional teams in an international or global organization.
• Possess the ability to apply strategic and innovative thinking to generate creative marketing solutions outside the realm of standard practices
• A confident presenter, be the ''face'' of Ticketmaster for marketing and digital products at Client Summits
• Strong understanding of the digital landscape
• Confidently represent unique products and how they can help our clients do better business
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in Czech with strong English skills. German would be an advantage.
• Experience in ticketing, live events, promoting, e-business, media or entertainment industries preferred.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Carefully weighs the impact of a broad range of related issues or factors.
• Makes high quality decisions in a timely manner, considering both the immediate and long term consequences of decisions.
• Asks appropriate questions to ensure understanding, to generate new ideas and innovative solutions.
• Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
• Organises time effectively and plans for future needs, maximising the use of available resources.
• Work with a sense of urgency to deliver results.
• Clearly conveys goals and expectations to others; steps forward to confront difficult issues.
• Paves the way for change, diminishes fear and persuades others to let go of resistance.
• Demonstrates ethical behaviours.
• Adapts own behaviour to take account of others' expectations.
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experie
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx5wk-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.