- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Location: Milan, Italy
Division: Ticketmaster Italia
Line Manager: Managing Director, Ticketmaster Italia
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
As the Marketing Manager, you will carry out all local marketing activities. You will report directly to the Managing Director. You will work closely with the international team and ensure best practices and initiatives are used in all marketing channels in Italy.
The job is to deliver high quality marketing campaigns to inform fans about concerts and live events and to drive ticket sales. With demonstrable experience in running marketing campaigns across CRM, Display, Social, and PPC, you are a data-driven marketer with an eye for detail, and a solid appreciation of how to market tickets to live events.
The ability to keep calm under pressure and prioritise is key in this role. Frequently tight deadlines between an event being confirmed and the on-sale taking place mean that you must be confident, proactive, and organised.
Your great communication skills will help you liaise with our clients (Promoters, Venues, Teams and Artists). As soon as an event is confirmed, you will work to acquire or develop the necessary marketing assets and images that are needed.
The ideal candidate will need to be an enthusiastic self-starter, who can work both independently and as part of the wider team working to establish Ticketmaster Italy. Your role may extend outside of the B2C sphere and you will be asked to help prepare client-facing marketing documents or assets. It helps to have a pragmatic and organised approach to work, and transparency to those around you just how much you can achieve on sometimes limited time and resource.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Liaise closely with clients to obtain marketing assets and agree retail marketing plans
• Collaborate with clients to get Ticketmaster brand included on event advertising and point of sale materials
• Recommend and demonstrate Ticketmaster marketing solutions such as TM Messenger, Fan Network and Premium Services to clients where appropriate
• Merchandise the Ticketmaster Italia website and Mobile App to promote events using Content Management tool
• Follow Search Engine Optimization guidelines set to ensure all content is unique to achieve improved search visibility
• Execute a calendar of seasonal retail promotions. On-board clients to participate and build consumer campaigns to create awareness
• Ensure that all marketing communications comply to Ticketmaster brand standards and seek approvals where necessary
• Publish articles and content on TM Blog, and social channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Act as the custodian of the Ticketmaster CRM database in Italy
• Execute targeted ad-hoc email and mobile push notification campaigns using customer segmentation
• Set-up and maintain all email automation such as performer alert, abandon card and review emails
• Take direction from international team to develop and locally roll out new initiatives to drive customer engagement and acquisition
• Manage paid search social advertising budgets to ensure activity (in-house or via external agency) generates a positive return of investment
• Initiate Programmatic advertising campaigns with international team
• Assist clients to be able to track their marketing activities by processing request to add conversion pixels
• Use Google Analytics to track and report all marketing activity
• Adopt a ''Test and learn'' to all marketing channels to try and improve performance and effectiveness
• Undertake any other related marketing duties as directed by the Managing Director or International team
• Attend sales pitches for prospective clients
• Create customised sales and marketing materials to suit varied potential audiences
• Represent the company, as required at pitches, meetings and events
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Exceptional English language and general communication skills
• Graduate calibre, ideally with a professional marketing qualification
• Proven Experience as a Marketing Manager (3 years+)
• Advanced Microsoft Office skill particularly PowerPoint presentations
• Proven experience in using Adobe Photoshop
• Intermediate Google Analytics skills and good working knowledge of other analytics & competitor benchmarking tools
• Competent in using email marketing software such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Demonstrable understanding of paid search bid management tools such as DoubleClick for Search
• Confident in using Facebook Ad Manager
• Strong problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to understand complex requirements
• Proven track record of delivering results in marketing
• Previous experience using content management tools such as WordPress
• Attention to detail and strong follow through capabilities
• Track record in improving campaign effectiveness across Paid Search, Online Display Ads, Re-marketing
• Experience of working in the live event ticketing, the music industry and / or the entertainment industry would be beneficial
• Team player with a great attitude and a positive outlook
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
• Have sound business skills with excellent aptitude for technical details
• Be able to back up recommendations using data
• Results & delivery focused
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
APPLICATION DEADLINE 5TH JULY - we reserve the right to close the ad at any time
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxxb3-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.