Marketing Apprentice (Genre Team)
JOB DESCRIPTION –MARKETING APPRENTICE
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Head of Marketing
Contract Terms: Permanent
As part of the Genre Marketing team you will be working on some of the biggest UK tours, events and productions across the UK live entertainment industry. The Marketing Apprentice will be responsible for providing marketing support to the Marketing Managers, assisting with announcements, onsales and day to day marketing tasks. The team look after some of the biggest clients across Music, Sport, Arts, Theatre and Family.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Work with the Genre Marketing team on implementing marketing activity for various tours and shows that go on sale through ticketmaster.co.uk
• CRM - Manage and deliver content for emails
• Social - Execute social media schedule
• Maintain and update Ticketmaster's marketing activity database.
• Maintain and update artists page
• Assist on the maintenance of other Ticketmaster sites (Universe, Ticketweb)
• Undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the marketing role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Minimum of five GCSE A-C grades (including Math, English and Business).
• Good IT skills and effective in using MS Office Pack (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact confidently and build good relationships within the team and with collaborators.
• Ability to work with briefs and processes.
• Ability to demonstrate proactiveness and use own initiative.
• Knowledge or exposure to digital marketing
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Demonstrate professional manners (eg. behavior, timekeeping, punctuality).
• Demonstrate an optimistic self-starter attitude to work.
• Commitment to undertake training, positive approach to learning and self-development.
• Exceptional attention to details. High accuracy is a must.
• Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
• Organizational skills: ability to priorities tasks and manage time to meet deadlines.
• Genuine passion for live entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4p12z-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.