Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised
of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
We are excited about music, live entertainment, marketing, data, and technology. We are driven by a passion to understand the root causes of complicated problems and partner with stakeholders to discover and implement solutions. Most of us had no previous experience working in music -- just a shared excitement about the space, a willingness to go to concerts / venues / festivals when needed as part of the job, and a desire to go to concerts / venues / festivals in our free time, too.
The Marketing Insights and Data Analytics Services team within the Marketing & Data Strategy organization works on projects across all divisions, to develop insights around Fans and Marketing programs. These insights are used to inspire new marketing programs and improve existing marketing efforts across Concerts, Ticketmaster, and Sponsorship business units. We are also responsible for quantifying the value of our marketing efforts through our test and learn program, incrementality testing and attribution thought leadership.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing digital media campaigns and tactics for Live Nation in North America. They will partner with 200+ regional marketers to support data and analytics needs to inform planning decisions, define KPIs, validate that tracking is in place, measure performance, and provide analysis and recommendations based on learnings .
This position is responsible for building intuitive and agile dashboards (Tableau), conducting trainings to empower marketers to self-serve, distilling learnings into insights, craft ing data into stories in presentation formats, presenting learnings to multiple teams, ideating on testing opportunities, analyzing and interpreting data, and being an analytics thought-partner to all marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced analyst, effective storyteller, curious, detail-oriented, and able extrapolate meaningful and actionable insights from data . They will bring a mix of skills and knowledge that span digital media, business growth optimization, creativity, and an ability to scale up learnings across a large volume of campaigns.
This person will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Be the marketing analytics lead and thought partner for Live Nation regional marketers, championing the use of data to inform marketing strategies
• C reate and maintain marketing analytics reports and dashboards, ensuring consistency of data sources, metrics and approach and driving adoption across the
• Synthesize data into clear, actionable insights and recommendations that drive business results
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their objectives , gather their requirements, and define KPIs, tracking, analytics and reporting for campaigns and channels
• Drive automation and scale
of analytics through creation of tools, self-service dashboards, and self-contained presentations
• Conduct in depth ad hoc marketing analysis as identified by strategic partners and planners
• Perform advanced, exploratory, and ad hoc analysis on diverse data sets , requiring writing and running SQL queries to access data across multiple tables within data warehouses
• Be the expert on media performance measures and metrics (ROAS, CAC, CM, etc.) and determine factors that influence those metrics across the Live Nation business
• Effectively communicate complex analyses to stakeholders , through compelling writing , creative presentation decks and verbal storytelling
• Contribute to the development of performance forecasting and planning tools
• Support media testing operations as needed including testing ideation, test plan design, recommendations and integrated readouts
• Assist with the maintenance of marketing data sources through escalati on
of discrepancies to with engineering and technical teams
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Experience creating dashboards, authoring reporting and troubleshooting BI reporting and dashboard platforms such as DOMO, Tableau
or similar tool
• Experience with digital media platforms such as SA360, The Trade Desk, Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager , YouTube Analytics , etc.
• Able to write and run SQL queries to pull data required across multiple tables
• MS Excel expertise – lookups, pivot tables, and complex formulas
• Proficiency in presentation tools such as PowerPoint or Google Slides
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Marketing, Marketing Science, Marketing Analytics
or similar field
• 3+ years of work experience in analyzing and reporting on digital media channels and performance (paid search, paid social, programmatic display) .
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Proficiency with data visualization, deck design, storytelling and presenting complex information
• Understanding of key media performance metrics including ROAS, ROI, CAC, Contribution Margin , etc.
• Experience analyzing clickstream and conversion data (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AppsFlyer )
• Experience in measuring offline marketing tactics (TV, Radio, OOH)
• Knowledge of statistics , measuring statistical significance, and statistical testing methodologies
• Ex perience working at a growth stage Internet, software, DTC
or similar company desired
• Experience working in Entertainment
or Live Events industry
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
LOCATION: Los Angeles preferred, remote acceptable but work is on PT time
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxxx0o-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.