Campaign Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom
Marketing Analyst (Maternity Cover)
Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster International,
Line Manager: International Marketing Insight Lead
Contract Terms: Fixed Term – 6 months maternity cover, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster International, a Live Nation Entertainment company, is currently seeking an ambitious, highly motivated, creative and well-organized Marketing Analyst to join the International Marketing Insight team, working closely with all areas that sit within that, including Research, Digital Analytics and Customer Insight.
We analyse data from multiple sources for both internal and external clients and supporting 20+ markets. Our aim is to use fan insight to influence strategy, drive marketing effectiveness and position Ticketmaster as an industry thought leader.
The primary purpose of the role will be to provide insight into the online customer journey – from marketing to conversion – and wider trends, which will shape our marketing efforts and website development. To do that, you will be supporting colleagues with maintaining our visitor/site tracking tool (Google Analytics), monitoring data quality, answering regular analytics queries from our wider stakeholders and responsible for regular reporting across the business. You will also be working with other sources to measure channel and brand effectiveness as well as customer acquisition and engagement, through customer insight and primary research.
The successful candidate will be innately inquisitive and rigorous by nature, looking to build and develop a career in analytics and insight, preferably within the technology and/or entertainment industry. You will have strong academic qualifications in statistics, applied mathematics or social sciences, or relevant work experience in a similar environment.
Our commitment to extending Data Analytics insight across the company for both internal and external clients provides great scope and opportunity to significantly develop and grow your career.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Manage and streamline regular reporting, including US quarterlies and monthly marketing
• Extract and prepare data for in-depth analysis around markets, channels, audience/genre segments, ticket types, user journeys
• Support client analysis, based on customer/transactional data and trends (using SQL and GA/BQ)
• Work closely with Tagging team to define and prioritise tracking needs, standardisation and best practice
• Investigate Data Quality issues and work with local marketing colleagues and Tagging team (as well as external technical agency) to resolve issues. Develop processes to proactively check that the data adequately reflects our back-end systems and native tools, particularly when it comes to new implementations and enhancement roll-outs
• Manage the benchmarking tool and competitor analysis around website performance
• Run and analyse internal research/surveys, as well as manage external panel partners
• Improve understanding of data across the business and promote a self-service approach for all data and analysis
• Liaise with the US to make sure methodologies and KPIs are aligned
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• BSc in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics or Psychology or relevant work experience
• Numerate and logical; adept at performing basic statistical analysis
• Understanding of Digital Analytics (web tracking) – knowledge of Google Analytics (GA360) and Data Studio
• Experience with SPSS, SQL, Tableau and/or Similarweb
• Demonstrable ability in interpreting and analysing data
• Ability to present data in a clear and compelling way, in written reports and through data visualisation
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work on and co-ordinate multiple projects at one time
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, complex formula)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Knowledge of survey design tools, such as Qualtrics or Survey Gizmo
• Programming languages (R, Python)
• European language(s) advantageous
• Experience in a Marketing department of an Ecommerce company – multi-divisional and international experience preferred
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• A fascination with and keen interest in data, analysis and insights
• A rigorous approach to work, a commitment to data quality and attention to detail
• Organised and multi-tasker – the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, juggle responsibilities and prioritise tasks
• Communicative – the ability to explain data to non-specialists and work with different stakeholders
• Innately inquisitive with proactive attitude – you must have the drive to go out and get to the bottom of our data
• Working well independently but also with various stakeholders and across different departments
• Commercial sensibility and business acumen
• Passion for digital products, technology and/ or live entertainment
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oe9v-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.