Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Learning & Development (L&D) Manager will support all training initiatives for the division by helping to analyze training needs, deliver courses, and update existing program materials, resources, and tools for employees. The L&D Manager will help track training, monitor training compliance, prepare training programs, design, and develop training programs, and participate in quality improvement meetings. The L&D Manager will be responsible for the development of reporting to measure training needs including results.
• Support training activities including the development, evaluation, and presentation of training materials including the following - training presentation, tests, job aids, and surveys.
• Administration duties related to the new hire management training program, inclusive of highly customized training plans, updates to training assets, orientation materials, survey deployment, and monitor each employees' progress.
• Collaborate with venue management creating training programs for hourly employees and managers while adhering to sound instructional design practices.
• Prepare and distributes training aids such as, but not limited to instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; may need to present these when necessary.
• Design and development of e-learning using software – video and Storyline.
• Assist venue management in the delivery of training for new live entertainment venue openings, mergers, and acquisitions.
• Coordinate and facilitate consistent, high quality training sessions at varying levels of individuals in the division.
• Document procedures for the venues as needed for consistent operation.
• Conduct research to assess elements for compiling reports, possible new procedures or establish new methods.
• Schedule, market, and deliver instructor-led training sessions for new supervisors and managers.
• Schedule, market, and deliver virtual instructor-led training sessions using Zoom.
• Leveraging the use of the LMS for training deployment and tracking.
• Maintain and update training programs for online training platforms using authorizing tools (Articulate Storyline), as well as troubleshooting user concerns.
• Monitor and follow-up on compliance training to meet state requirements.
• B.S./B.A. degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field with at least four to seven years of relevant experience.
• Experience in the entertainment or hospitality industries is strongly preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
• Beginner-level skills using Storyline or Captivate and SharePoint.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Experience as a training facilitator having a track record of impactful and effective program delivery to business audiences.
• Strong attention to detail and advanced preparation. Superior organization skills are a must.
• Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross-functional teams.
• Effective collaboration and relationship building skills.
• Self-starter and always proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities. Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation. We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas. We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in ord
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz54on-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.