Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Digital Media Manager to be part of Live Nation Entertainment's Digital Media Strategy Team, which is responsible for ushering in the next evolution of event marketing via innovative digital marketing campaigns. This role will coordinate the strategy, development, and execution of digital campaigns for Ticketmaster. This role will work closely with multiple stakeholders including channel partners, category managers, and external partners. This role will report directly to the Director, Strategy and Planning.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
• Build and execute integrated digital campaigns that delivers revenue growth and awareness
• Project manage and coordinate digital campaigns across multiple sports and music categories including NFL, NBA, NHL, Concerts, and Theater, among others.
• Identify test-and-learn opportunities and coordinate with channel partners to launch and measure impact and effectiveness of creative, segmentation, and channel to improve performance
• Use a data-driven approach to evaluate and improve digital media investment decisions
• Distill learnings into actionable insights to drive adoption of digital best practices
• Leverage purchasing power to unlock strategic opportunities from digital partners and platforms
• Collaborate and build relationships with cross-functional partners including design, brand, marketing, product, analytics, and finance
• Think strategically across multiple types of campaigns
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on strategy and planning
• Ability to coach and develop at least one Business Analyst
• Strong understanding of digital advertising (Google Search, Facebook, Programmatic Media)
• Comfortable working with both qualitative and quantitative KPIs
• Familiar with data and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Attribution)
• Experience with collaborating and coordinating with internal and external teams
• Experience presenting to stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, or related field
• Affinity for the music and live entertainment industry
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98zpm-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.