Music Hall Director
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues venues provide several genres of live music from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
• Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production. Assist in all aspects of stage & load in operations, assist in all on-site lighting & stage set up
• Performs the Load-in of band equipment and rental equipment
• Set Up and break-down of band and event equipment
• Focus and lighting adjustments to artist or event specifications
• Spotlight Operations/Lighting Control Boards operation & programming
• Maintenance and repair of lighting equipment
• Assist with Production throughout the house as needed
• Accommodate artist/ event A/V requirements
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of lighting
• Assist with the technical advance with Artists representatives
• Ensure proper care and handling of all HOBE and rental lighting & A/V equipment
• Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
• Distribute or create lighting plot plans
• Oversee and operate systems pertaining to lighting throughout the entire event
• Ensure Special Events lighting needs are scheduled and met
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• 3 years minimum Tour or Stage Production experience.
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level and extreme lighting changes stobes & moving lights
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9350z-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.